Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

P-Fresch

P-Fresch

Posts: 535 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of all the chances I run into a jagex mod in game and ask him about the problem, a bystander dismisses it simply saying "first world problems" in which the mod agrees

I don't think they give a sh*t about the missing exp

01-Nov-2013 12:36:20

Green Mage
Aug Member 2021

Green Mage

Posts: 1,361 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm sick of how everything is now focused on the sof now jagex. You are just getting greedy now. I pay to play so that I have access to everything in game and now you have made many thing require buying spins. I remember when xp boosting sets came from mini games, not micro transactions. Just stop the greed jagex, we are all sick to death of it.
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
* Green Mage ;) ~ Bringing the GREEN to Runescape since 2010

01-Nov-2013 13:15:29

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Nov-2013 13:57:35

01-Nov-2013 14:12:22

01-Nov-2013 14:40:31

Bong Guru

Bong Guru

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had like 75 spins and i have not even seen any of the outfits are you sure you released them????? i see the things that are replacing the pendants but i have not seen none of the outfit witch is the only reason why i spent $ to try getting it.
:| :(

UPDATE I DID 150 SPINS GOT EVERYTHING BUT THE BOTTOMS OF THE OUTFIT WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE BETTER ODDS ???? ALSO I AGREE WITH ANOTHER POST ABOUT WHAT THEY SAID BELOW.

dislike getting exp lamps for skills that I already have at 99. It's a waste of a spin, and a waste of a lamp. I understand how some people are aiming for 200mil total exp in a certain skill and appreciate the extra help, but that doesn't apply to all of us. I just wanted to suggest that Jagex give the player the option (like a toggle) if they would like to receive exp lamps in skills that they've already mastered

01-Nov-2013 16:35:32 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2013 16:12:49 by Bong Guru

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm confused. You attempted to release prestige, which was down right a terrible idea to begin with, but your argument to support it was that you feel getting a 99 isn't even challenging anymore?

I'm sorry, but are you guys blind/brain dead that you can't see the OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION being made with the release of exp. via buying spins? And you have the nerve to say things like you're trying to make the game challenging, it's ridiculous.

Also, why can't outfits that help in training skills be earned and not given through squeel? This isn't even about being unlucky with spins or etc., I actually have the majority of outfits, and partial div. outfit already, but obtaining them through spins is an awful concept, and you're just hurting yourself more by losing out on the opportunity to make something in game to do in order to obtain them like lumberjack or gold mining outfit.
soon™

01-Nov-2013 17:56:58

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top