Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

[#CUW5RZBP3]

[#CUW5RZBP3]

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bought 75 spins, only got three pieces of the set :( Weird thing was though I got them all in a row on my 3rd, 4th and 5th spin. Then random stuff for the last 70 spins O_o . I thought 75 spins would be enough to get the whole set. What on earth are my actual chances of getting the set? I don't think I will buy spins ever again.

01-Nov-2013 07:38:14

Mackinac

Mackinac

Posts: 302 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Bought 75 spins, only got three pieces of the set :( Weird thing was though I got them all in a row on my 3rd, 4th and 5th spin. Then random stuff for the last 70 spins O_o . I thought 75 spins would be enough to get the whole set. What on earth are my actual chances of getting the set? I don't think I will buy spins ever again.

I got the top, bottom, gloves, and boots in like 20 spins. But it took another 200 spins to get the head piece.

I also got a bunch of Divination stars that gave 0 xp. I better get that xp added or a refund or something. I paid real money for those spins, Jagex can't get say "tough ****" and pocket my money because they ****ed up and can't take literally half a second to test if it even works.

01-Nov-2013 07:50:17

Kyle Carlson

Kyle Carlson

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Promotion out 7 hours ago, you would think they would acknowledge there is a problem and implement a fix. A very sad state this game has become.

The glitch was found before the promotion was even out. They had over 30 hours to implement a fix.

To get you the highest quality updates as quickly as possible, we usually keep on tweaking and testing right up until the moment before release as we will never launch an update before it is ready .

Shocking isn't it...

01-Nov-2013 07:54:26

Bobbles

Bobbles

Posts: 2,650 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Divination is as poor in terms of additional rewards or alternative training methods as Fletching. The outfit would have been a great way to add some extra incentive to the skill. If you couldn't see an opportune time or place to implement it now, why not wait for that?

Q: Why SoF and not through gameplay?
Q: (Correct me if my numbers are wrong on this.) Why do SoF-gained skill outfits boast a total of 6% experience boost for the full set when regular outfits earned from playing the game are stuck with 5%?
Q: Why are the outfits limited to 1 look per gender? Why won't you let me look like an ugly old crone?

Pendants of skill are the exact same amount of exp as fallen stars as far as I'm aware. Why did you completely discontinue pendants of skill with no warning whatsoever?

Q: Instead of complete discontinuation, could you consider only discontinuing gems and prismatics while having pre-set pendants of skill into a one-time win (like they always were) and then having any future pendant wins of that already owned skill be replaced with fallen stars?

A lot of people, I'd believe, have an amount of recharge gems and prismatic pendants.

Q: Do recharge gems and prismatic pendants have an expiration date?
Q: If not, will I be able to save a pendant and tune it to the skill #2?

01-Nov-2013 08:30:40 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 08:47:02 by Bobbles

Lilbunnyfufu
Feb Member 2011

Lilbunnyfufu

Posts: 165 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Promotion out 7 hours ago, you would think they would acknowledge there is a problem and implement a fix. A very sad state this game has become.

The glitch was found before the promotion was even out. They had over 30 hours to implement a fix.

To get you the highest quality updates as quickly as possible, we usually keep on tweaking and testing right up until the moment before release as we will never launch an update before it is ready .

Shocking isn't it...

Our Jamflex releasing something without it being ready? Nahhh they'd never do that *cough* every update in the past year and a half *cough*

01-Nov-2013 09:15:24

Andromeda
Jul Member 2008

Andromeda

Posts: 9,296 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stop adding bonus xp lol? And then you start moaning that there should be something challenging for the hiscores such as prestige. How about you stop giving everyone free XP? That would make getting 99 a challenge already.
Messier31

01-Nov-2013 12:02:43

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top