Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

That Bear
Jul Member 2008

That Bear

Posts: 2,240 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People hoarded pendants and didn't have the need to buy spins for xp lamps for divination when it came time.

These stars are skill specific and rare. To get one for the skill you desire, will take a lot of spins, but you will get plenty of lamps in the mean time. Pointless.

31-Oct-2013 20:30:08

Kungfu
Apr Member 2012

Kungfu

Posts: 496 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What kind of joke is this?
i worked hard for 99 divinatoin and you do this?are you insane or something?do you know how to run a game?each year less people are playing? ,i thought this was year of player and 2013 already ending?i didnt enjoyed a single update this year? no pets on solomon for loyalty,no items werre added for loyalty players on shop from almost 2 year and you have been just saying "soon"??that explains how much you care about us?
you were adding prestige cuz 99 were no longer "rare" so why doing this to divination ,wont this make easy for people to get 99 now?i miss earning items from events...now its just sof sof sof i always wish i could get tht item from solomon,sof,solomon but no i cnt...you care about us way too much jagex...but in coins.......
i am so worried about this all just cuz things are getting out of hands....i was 1xp away from 99 divinataion was going to have a nice and big party next day bought items to drop for the party,invited all the players and when i logged on i got some kind of rare jade idol i clicked activate to see in what skill i will gain in xp it said str and i activated...but wait woottt i lvled to 99 divination !yay everything got ruined ,the party got ruined,friends were mad,i was waiting for the party from 1 month and you do this.... thanks to who?YOU!!!!!
all you say is you add lamps to help new players ,so why not make the skill easier instead?no you cant cuz no1 will buy spins....way to go jagex ...getting veteran cape in 1 day so remember this rant is from veteran player,it wont matter to you because all you want is money,heh i pray to god that jagex CEOs become multi-Billionaire but still be poor after having that much,i used to respect you all Jmods alot and alot,but sorry you lost it all,after my premium membership ends i wont be playing,unless jagex change's their route
I dont speak english so dont even complain
Thanks for reading
Kungfu689
A Veteran Player....
@Kungfu689 l #1 Noob l Solo Pvm'er l RS3 l Going for Completionist Cape l Feel free to pm me ingame ^_^

31-Oct-2013 22:02:40 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2013 22:10:33 by Kungfu

Tim
May Member 2010

Tim

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So are the pendants and gems being removed from the squeel permanently being replaced by fallen stars, and are the gems/pendants being removed from the game at some point?

The wording in the news/forum post is pretty ambiguous.

31-Oct-2013 22:09:55

cute af

cute af

Posts: 4,317 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
I just want outfit for aesthetic purposes lul

me too lolol.

Same, I hope they're ugly. Idc about 6% bonus XP as much. ;)
hey lol

31-Oct-2013 22:17:11

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top