Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

Janimer

Janimer

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I disagreed with the experience sets (Artisan's outfit, blacksmith's outfit, botanist's outfit, sous chef's outfit, first age equipment, shaman's outfit, and now diviner's outfit) being on the SoF.

These sets are supposed to be rewards from the in-game contents for those, especially skillers, who are eager to have a hard earned work/collection, like all other existing experience outfits in game.

The experience sets being added to the SoF really discouraged me in any way.
[J]

31-Oct-2013 18:26:54 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2013 18:58:32 by Janimer

Stavinill

Stavinill

Posts: 1,317 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So this is what you were busy coming up with instead of an actual halloween event?

Its not that i dont enjoy running from an npc to a pile of bricks and back a few times before being done for the day, I think this is much better than having a huge party or hanging out with a giant spider in a bathtub... SARCASM

I just wish that your priorities were straightened out and we got some actual content. Holiday events have been an important thing to runescape for years and now they're basically dead.

I'm sorry but R.I.P. runescape, I loved you.

31-Oct-2013 18:33:23

Rest in Wake
Sep Member 2008

Rest in Wake

Posts: 785 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love the aesthetics.

My laziness has unintentionally left me with 5 daily challenges stockpiled and therefore 5 extra spins for this promotion. Here's hoping I strike lucky! :D

Btw, don't forget your monthly spin from Troll Invasion everyone.

31-Oct-2013 18:58:55 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2013 19:00:34 by Rest in Wake

PureMapleSyr

PureMapleSyr

Posts: 158 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
about (prized) prismatic pendants and recharge gems. if i do not use them before the 1st of November, then what will happen with them?

Dark

This type of information is always missed. Always we the members have to keep asking for info.

Why are we always given only partial relevant information?
Then when we do get it, it's too late to utilize it. Why ? ?? ???

Why must we beg for factual information?

.. just sign me

"fed up with spending more time reading /researching for factual info than actually playing the game. "

31-Oct-2013 19:11:30

Dark Guthix

Dark Guthix

Posts: 2,356 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking forward to trying and earn all 5 pieces of the Diviner's outfit.

Better do my Runespan daily that I got at game reset at 8 PM my time yesterday and do the one I'll get today at 8 PM my time, do the Troll D&D for an extra spin and try to figure out what this weeks until we hit Wed. for another spin ticket.

I do plan on buying spins for this so my odds should increase 75 fold when I do. Lol. :P Jk.. Jk..

In all seriousness this outfit will greatly help me out in training the skill when I set my goal of reaching Lev. 99 in it and right now I'm Lev. 76.

6% Extra xp when wearing the full outfit plus 2.5% once every 24.5 hours with the Wisdom aura and another 3% or 6% xp from the clan avatar will make a total combined xp gain bonus of 11.5% to 14.5% extra xp.

Happy Halloween everyone. :P
Dark Guthix

Slayer of Dragons he is! Joined the Dark Side he has!

Made ya look!! :P

31-Oct-2013 19:52:45

EllingerMain

EllingerMain

Posts: 824 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are the fallen stars skill-specific or do we choose which skill to put the bonus xp in? Also you mentioned a "certain percentage" of bonus xp rates from fallen stars, will they not be 2x xp rates as the bonus xp is currently? Thanks!

31-Oct-2013 19:56:20

Gtapeople

Gtapeople

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now pendants are discontinue and I can't get all. I like to collect all.
Why Jagex? Recharge gem was better than fallen star by let choose any skill I want and have space.

And bring back the pendants because Jagex didn't told us about replace or remove from SoF or give us the last date before now.

Btw, I like divination outfits.

31-Oct-2013 19:58:45

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top