Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

Yamushi

Yamushi

Posts: 684 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also I agree. I feel we need an actual map extension instead of a new dungeon or skill. We should focus on ways to make the game bigger so people actually feel a cause to keep training after awhile. just my opinion, though.
IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON!

21-Oct-2013 18:19:38

Tyrannikos

Tyrannikos

Posts: 5,134 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shojo Dagger, I voted 'no' and i am aware of everything this idea entails, as i read the news page properly and extra comments by Jagex Moderators in response to peoples negative comments. I find it amusing that the elite players who support this update but are upset because other players dont want it resort to lecturing people on knowing everything about prestige before voting. I say 90% of people that voted 'no' (if not more) actually DO know EVERYTHING and just simply dont want this lame idea implemented.

ALL players have their right to vote NO so please stop chucking the "you have no idea what youre voting against" rubbish without actual proof of this.

21-Oct-2013 18:39:35 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2013 19:39:06 by Tyrannikos

Tyrannikos

Tyrannikos

This is just another idea for the ELITE/RICH to make poorer/less skilled/can't play 24/7 players feel like trash. Ive seen it with rares etc, youre just turning this game into a right to trash talk/speak down to noobs game where the community gets worse and worse because you reward people that play 24/7. I used to be be nice to certain friends of mine and i was 500+ total levels above them. I quit for 2 months and come back they are maxed and talk to me like trash (dont speak to me anymore either). You are just creating more"treat me like royalty" players..
You should just make getting to 99 how it used to be instead of making it easier.
I would actually rather have level 120 in every other skill with extra content.
Or how about just make it so players can't buy real cash from gold selling sites so they can't buy drygores/high powered weapons so combat is harder.

21-Oct-2013 18:42:26 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2013 18:51:55 by Tyrannikos

Tyrannikos

Tyrannikos

Its your fault JAGEX that skills are too easy now and the best you come up with is a prestige system? Its not going to fix or revive the game. Its going to bring in more bots and gold farmers...You need to fix what we already have first lol.

21-Oct-2013 18:53:26 - Last edited on 21-Oct-2013 18:53:56 by Tyrannikos

Zachkk

Zachkk

Posts: 431 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
popcap280 said :
To every one who mentioned 120 level cap increase on all skills jagex already said no to that idea when dungeoneering came out

Not like they can't change their minds. At the rate RuneScape is going, they're going to have to sooner or later.

21-Oct-2013 18:56:54

God Arkan
Dec Member 2020

God Arkan

Posts: 497 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tyrannikos said :
Shojo Dagger, I voted 'no' and i am aware of everything this idea entails, as i read the news page properly and extra comments by Jagex Moderators in response to peoples negative comments. I find it amusing that the elite players who support this update but are upset because other players dont want it resort to lecturing people on knowing everything about prestige before voting. I say 90% of people that voted 'yes' (if not more) actually DO know EVERYTHING and just simply dont want this lame idea implemented.

ALL players have their right to vote NO so please stop chucking the "you have no idea what youre voting against" rubbish without actual proof of this.

true.

21-Oct-2013 19:35:13

Marega

Marega

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I voted no. I play this game (and every other game) because I enjoy it of course but also because I want to "complete" it.

I want to feel that I'm closer and closer to do it as I play and that is what makes me play Runescape (for some part).

With the implementation of the Prestige System we will never reach the top of the game, because even if we max there will be always players that have it "more than maxed" and we always feel that we didn't accomplished anything.

Vote No for Runescape of Duty. :D

21-Oct-2013 19:57:21

RobinHoodAHM
Oct Member 2022

RobinHoodAHM

Posts: 143 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is almost as bad as the Jagex inspired RWT (bonds) or better yet EOC both very bad ideas IMO... rather than resetting a skill why dont you expound on a skill? throw out some new stuff to make turn the level cap up to 120 (all other skills matching the lvl cap of dung? theres a brilliant idea.... I thought that was the whole point of dung being lvl 120) Really how hard is it to throw in some new crap to craft or make.... cause a player to hit just slightly harder etc..... when was the last time the smithing table was updated? honestly!!! I think the newest thing players were able to create was the R2H 10 years ago.... sure we can assemble some chunks of dragon **** and make a dragon plate body OOOooOOOoooo.... how bout ya throw in some dragon ore and let us smith our own stuff?..... but isnt dragon a little out dated any way? i think barrows trumps that...... This game used to be fun..... Now the only reason worth playing it is the fact youve had friends 12+ years... Yeah i started playing june 2001..... the only reason i didnt go to oldskool is due to the stat resets.... and lack of easy shopping.... BUT I HAVE TO STRESS JAGEX YOU ARE KILLING YOUR GAME....

21-Oct-2013 20:19:40

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top