Forums

Solomon's Sale

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Solomon's Sale

Greetings, adventurer.

All esteemed adventurers like savings, so step into my humble store. From tonight, I’m holding a spectacular sale!

For the next seven days, I’ve discounted the majority of items on the store. Members and free players alike can enjoy a range of marvellous items at a reduced Loyalty Point or RuneCoin price.

All sale items that may be purchased with Loyalty Points carry a phenomenal 50% deduction on Loyalty Point costs, meaning prestigious items aplenty for loyal RuneScape members.

On top of this, I am delighted to offer a 20-40% discount on the RuneCoin costs of all eligible items. If you've had your eye on a fine item, now is a splendid time to indulge.

My sale commences Tuesday 24th September 00:00 GMT and concludes Monday 30th September 23:59 GMT , so please do visit my store during this window and take a look at all the fantastic discounted items available. If you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store.

Until next time.

Solomon

The free item for members is currently the title: the Wild

24-Sep-2013 08:41:42

Dark Rune Xd

Dark Rune Xd

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is the BEST! So many items on sale, such low prices. I've got 220k loyalty points saved up and that doesn't even include the 60k extra from super september tomorrow. I still have 960rc left and everything I've ever wanted from the store and more is on sale, so many choices. This just made my day :)

On a side note will we ever get an option to hide necklace like how we can hide helms and capes? I'm planning on getting the servant outfit only for the necklace since that's the closest I can get to hiding a necklace without actually hiding it.

24-Sep-2013 09:09:47

dxthelb
Sep Member 2006

dxthelb

Posts: 2,632 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just done a price check on the items,

The Loyalty Point items are 50% off..
..however if anything most of the specials with Runecoins is 20%, not 40%..

24-Sep-2013 09:19:17 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2013 09:21:06 by dxthelb

Troacctid

Troacctid

Posts: 2,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, those 90k loyalty points I missed out on by buying stuff the week they came out. No sweat, just, you know... six months' worth of loyalty.

Serves me right for getting excited about a new update, right? You know, it wasn't too long ago when you would get a massive chunk of xp as an early bird bonus. This time we get screwed over instead, I guess? That's not a very good early bird bonus.

...Yeah, can we get a refund here? I mean seriously. You guys set these super-high prices knowing people would buy them and knowing that the prices would immediately be slashed a week later. Why would you intentionally let players waste points like that? Not cool.

24-Sep-2013 10:26:55 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2013 10:42:21 by Troacctid

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640 Back to Top