Forums

Solomon's Sale

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640

Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Posts: 906 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
So, those 90k loyalty points I missed out on by buying stuff the week they came out. No sweat, just, you know... six months' worth of loyalty.

Serves me right for getting excited about a new update, right? You know, it wasn't too long ago when you would get a massive chunk of xp as an early bird bonus. This time we get screwed over instead, I guess? That's not a very good early bird bonus.

...Yeah, can we get a refund here? I mean seriously. You guys set these super-high prices knowing people would buy them and knowing that the prices would immediately be slashed a week later. Why would you intentionally let players waste points like that? Not cool.

This ^

Also... solomons/wheel promotions don't count as updates in my book... At the most they should complement an actual update
Tyki Mikk
:
Completionist
Master Quest Caper
, and clan leader of
Phoenix Tale

The Phoenix is reborn, and the Tale continues...

24-Sep-2013 16:34:33 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2013 16:50:31 by Tyki Mikk

Undying One

Undying One

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JaGex... you guys are really starting to **** me off... you guys even had a BTS about BotD, and I was pumped for it. But no. It was delayed. FOR SGS STUFF! I normally do not have a problem with SGS things, but you guys have a separate team for this! How can you not get this one update finished!? I'm probably just butthurt about something I was really looking forward too (which is typical of me) but we have had THREE no update weeks this month! It's beginning to get ridiculous!

24-Sep-2013 16:36:46

13lademaster

13lademaster

Posts: 135 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only sgs update I am very happy about :D , I literally saved up my loyalty points for the next sale so I can buy and upgrade my aura's and by the end of the day with super September's 60k loyalty points I will now have 400k loyalty points to spend on what ever I want, I also have 1.2k rune coins from Gold membership. However I do feel as though there should have been a 'heads up' or something, but I obviously won't be complaining seeing as I was as patient as I was I now have a plethora of options to choose from. Patience truly is a virtue and I am very happy and excited that I have waited this long and hoarded my loyalty points. :D :D :D

24-Sep-2013 16:37:06

AskBudLight
Jan Member 2012

AskBudLight

Posts: 437 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a feeling they would have a sale soon* after the Loyalty SGS merger.

I hope in the future we will be able to buy specific items from a Pack. I would like the swords from Owens Pack, but 800+ RuneCoins for 3 swords is a bit much, to me the armor and emote aren't as attractive as the swords.

EDIT: The day isn't over yet, and a Wednesday update has happened before.
HCIM alt: Iron**vern

24-Sep-2013 16:37:06 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2013 16:39:40 by AskBudLight

Melelia
Jan Member 2005

Melelia

Posts: 218 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I learned after spending my Runecoins right when I got them with gold membership to wait for a sale. I have been saving my loyalty points since the last sale and I am glad I waited, I got a lot of outfits and emotes and some titles and an aura on sale, including the Gnome Air Teleport.

Tomorrow I should get a few more loyalty points from Super September and I might get a few more outfits or something.

I'm with you there, it's always worth waiting for the sales. There always is one planned, no matter what the newsposts even just a week earlier say.

24-Sep-2013 17:41:44

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640 Back to Top