Forums

Solomon's Sale

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640

Bioszz
Jan Member 2012

Bioszz

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel your pain Sir yesterday, one day before the promotion I bought an aura with all 4 tiers.
Today I feel really sad just hours away and I lost a bunch of rewards points that I have been saving for a Long time.
=(

24-Sep-2013 18:30:04

Bioszz
Jan Member 2012

Bioszz

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Willian, Yesterday I bought an aura and all of its four tiers without the discount is there any way I can do it over with the discount?
I have been saving those points for a long time...
Thank you.

24-Sep-2013 18:35:58

weirdee
Dec Member 2023

weirdee

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
what gets me is not all of the previous stuff they were talking about, but the fact that hardly anything I'd want to buy with my loyalty points (like auras) aren't discounted at all, while the things that are discounted are things that haven't really sold all that well (because the artist butchered the design), or were so danged high priced to begin with that I'd basically be wasting those loyalty points anyway. Feels more like a "normal price temporary correction" really.

I've been in the loyalty programme since it started, and it just feels like you're trying to force the hoarders to let go of their points so that you can introduce more stuff we won't be able to get to "motivate" players to continue their membership.

24-Sep-2013 19:25:20 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2013 19:27:14 by weirdee

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the sale, just got 2 bank boosters! Yay! Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

24-Sep-2013 19:35:08

Skatey4000

Skatey4000

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thats it i've had enough. a month ago i bought the bank booster and an outfit out of excitment being proud of what jagex is doing and this sale happens (not that i don't appreciate it). its that my 5 months of saved up loyalty points - gone in the bin. they could've atleast mentioned a sale happening later on the month...i could've shown my patience and waited. instead the cunning crooks decide to trick the loyal players. show some mercy and refund the 50% loyalty points guys...please...its not going to affect your profits in any way. whats the point in treating your loyal players this way??

24-Sep-2013 20:10:16

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640 Back to Top