Forums

Solomon's Sale

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640

ringbearer90
Sep Member 2023

ringbearer90

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't believe people are actually complaining about this, it's so sad it's hilarious tbh.

It's common sense ppl save all ur runecoins/loyalty pts until there is a sale. If you're that impatient that you can't wait until there is a sale then you don't deserve it. It's your fault that you wasted the currency.

Unfortunately for me the only thing I really cared about getting isn't even on sale oh well =/

24-Sep-2013 23:03:19

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do thank you for the sale but I think sales should be more of a regular occurrence. They don't have to be store-wide, but maybe every week/ month something goes on sale.

I did notice that packs and pets are still not on sale. I guess that will never change.

Well I will buy a costume, first time I am spending runcoins since last December. And I'll think about other things too- like the executioner's axe.

~Sacornus the acorn

24-Sep-2013 23:30:56

Brobrayson
Mar Member 2012

Brobrayson

Posts: 277 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel if its possible all players should get 50-60% of the loyalty they spent back. I'm one of those players who hoarded points and feel excluded from a sale because I "caved" days before a sale is announced, Loyalty isn't quick to obtain and when I see I "could have" made better use of my hard earned Loyalty its very upsetting. I know its a lot of work, but its the right thing to do.

Edit: I just saw an article that said L.L. Bean will let you return any item by mail and in-stores, with no authorization from customer service required. It would be great if players could exchange items bought within a certain period of time before sale for their full loyalty points.

24-Sep-2013 23:34:35 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2013 02:31:31 by Brobrayson

Arataki ltto
Mar Member 2021

Arataki ltto

Posts: 5,032 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Managed to get a Bank Booser and 2 Keepsake keys :D

Thank you loyalty points!

P.S. counter still showing (in 0 days)

- The
Zarosian
-
Vyrelord
of Vamp**ium

"I will follow Vanescula till the end! Hissss!"
I lurk on twitter! @Vyrelord - Come say hi!

25-Sep-2013 01:26:02

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640 Back to Top