Forums

Solomon's Sale

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640

blackphat ro
Sep Member 2023

blackphat ro

Posts: 962 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Post reads: "I’ve discounted the majority of items on the store".

I count 5 entry-level auras total. Two of which I already have, one of which is useless, and two which have identical function.

I take it that the items on sale will vary over the duration of the sale period? Otherwise, this was very disappointing, as there's only one aura on sale I MIGHT have considered purchasing.

However, I won't make a purchase, because I'm not willing to pay full price to upgrade it to an appropriate tier - the effective value of the sale item is marginally close to zero.

26-Sep-2013 03:00:01

KeiraSenjo

KeiraSenjo

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It would be a nice gesture for Jagex to restore some loyalty points to people who use loyalty points within a week of the sale. Maybe they will consider this. There was no indication that there would be any more sales once loyalty points were folded in. Hope Jagex thinks about this.

27-Sep-2013 02:34:05

Akoran

Akoran

Posts: 1,590 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Ok, so how about now you give me the loyalty payout that I've been scheduled to receive in 0 days for the last week?

Add a point to that counter. It stings even more because (If my memory serves me right) I am about 600ish points short of a Bank Booster. Even if the LP payout glitched up and handed me a completely 'u*boosted' amount, I´d still be happy. But nope.
If this "bug" is fixed the day after the sale ends, I will have very, very bad thoughts going through my head.
,¹'ˆ'¹›.,¸;¸,‹¨ ¸°°¸ ... ¸¨¸ . Akoran . ¸¨¸ ... ¸°°¸ ¨›,¸;¸,.‹¹'ˆ'¹,
',¸¸,' .... '.,¸¸,.' ... '.,¸;¸,.' ................... '.,¸;¸,.' ... '.,¸¸,.' .... ',¸¸,'

28-Sep-2013 01:26:56

Cedrick

Cedrick

Posts: 902 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why do some of the Solomon's outfits only appear on Members' Worlds?
At least the Loyalty-merged cosmetic outfits state a reason why, but the Templar outfit has no reason why it shouldn't be displayed and when you activate it, it resets your cosmetic appearance (and yet Dulcin, Superhero & Superior Superhero outfits work on f2p).
Also, I clicked the "Display only items you own" listing and all of the Loyalty cosmetic items are shown, even if I don't own them.
Is this another clusterfudge bugapalooza like E.O.C or did this all spawn up from Super September or minor updates?

30-Sep-2013 00:46:40

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Oct-2013 14:23:41

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nothing's on sale that I particularly want. Was hoping for the recolourable Guthix robes/vestments but no000ooo0o0o.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

02-Oct-2013 13:03:18

Quick find code: 294-295-286-65175640 Back to Top