Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Buttwhoopchi

Buttwhoopchi

Posts: 3,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
What kind of glitches, exactly? I mean, How hard is it to ***** something like this up? Unless you didn't put the effort that it should have been given into the project. The Jagex we knew and loved is long gone.

*glitch takes your loyalty points and/or runecoins twice* That sort of glitch.

28-Aug-2013 23:06:16

Papa_Thor
Oct Member 2011

Papa_Thor

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow....2 words people....
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
If the update had come out glitched you would be crying about that. Did it ever occur to you people that they were working on the issue and did not have time? This is a game for crying out loud. Yes we pay for it but if you are not a computer programmer then you have absolutely no idea of the work involved to get these updates to you glitch free. Have a little patience for ONCE in your lives. Or failing that...(God forbid)...go outside and do something. :O

28-Aug-2013 23:13:37

Isaac Hawke

Isaac Hawke

Posts: 830 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow....2 words people....
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
If the update had come out glitched you would be crying about that. Did it ever occur to you people that they were working on the issue and did not have time? This is a game for crying out loud. Yes we pay for it but if you are not a computer programmer then you have absolutely no idea of the work involved to get these updates to you glitch free. Have a little patience for ONCE in your lives. Or failing that...(God forbid)...go outside and do something. :O

Oh get off your pedestal. If you'd actually read half the posts, you'd know that most folks aren't angry about having to wait, we'd RATHER have a finished product, it's just HOW the problem's been dealt with. We've had the deadline of the 27th being shouted from banners, in-game messages, forums, and when it was found that the update was going to be postponed, the official confirmation didn't come till much later in the day.

NOW, to top it all off, we're being told we're gonna need to wait a further week, which'll bring the update into September, and that SMACKS of this update being fobbed off as one of Septembers updates, thereby lessening the updates we would've had then.

Now, I may be proven entirely wrong, at which point, feel free to say I told you so, I'd be HAPPY to have my fears proven ridiculous, but at the moment, this is how things look to me. This is why I'm complaining, not because this is content I want to have right this instant.

28-Aug-2013 23:24:00

Sneaper1

Sneaper1

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Because there comes a point when money is a goal, and there comes a point when money is the only goal. Jagex doesn't give a **** about you, only your dollars so why defend them? Contradicting your post, you support them after saying they are terrible at running a business. They've lasted 12 years, and only because this game wasn't created by Mark Gerhard. Mark Gerhard and the investment firm bought this company in 2009 I believe? If you may wonder why RS07 was put up, is because it's the game that alot of people prefer because it was before Mark got his greedy hands on it. If you wonder why everyone says Up until 2010 maybe the game was good, that's also why. If you wonder why this game sucks, now you know why.

Sorry let me start. Are you dumb? When running a business, the main goal is money. Yes valuing your customer, and providing them with more is great, but it's just apart of that initial goal of money! By the way, I don't care if jagex doesn't give a **** about me, Im not paying them too, im paying to play this game. And I never said they were terrible at running a business, you are saying that.

Sorry again, but I never wondered why the game sucked, I quite frankly enjoy it. I played the game 2003, enjoyed it, played 2007 enjoyed it. Played it 2010 enjoyed it, and play it now, enjoy it. Each year brings something new and different, because its an ever-expanding game. If you can't keep up and are just going to hate, go play something else. Plenty of other good games out there too.

28-Aug-2013 23:28:39

Ontthunderbo
Nov Member 2019

Ontthunderbo

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where has the Loyalty Programme gone?

The Loyalty Programme is currently undergoing improvements, and will be available again on 27 August 2013.

For assistance, you may visit our Support Centre.

My profile Loyalty Program

... because ***** logic

28-Aug-2013 23:39:57

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top