Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

DirtyVoider

DirtyVoider

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
This is not even close to WoW... If you don't like it then just leave... No one asked for your opinion... People are tired of hearing that this game changed... I honestly think it is a good change and so does 50k+ people who play it now

Chill out man, your the perfect example why this community is so rude, look how angry you got when i politely expressed my opinion.

28-Aug-2013 03:26:19

I can
Dec Member 2023

I can

Posts: 267 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a lot of patience.
However, I had a lot of anticipation for when this feature was "coming soon" months ago. I think others did too.
I think it was a bad idea, after this long of a period, to not have a ready-to-go product on the day that was promised. Jagex, almost never, makes promises for specific-date-releases. It's a shame that one of the few of these was screwed up.

But, to be real here, Jagex isn't holding this back to be jerks about it. They just lost today's potential sales. I'm sure they want this out for us even more than we do.
I AM NOT A ROBOT

28-Aug-2013 04:07:34

[#DZZZ0JFST]

[#DZZZ0JFST]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is seriously the response from the community? Whining because the developers aren't perfect? But who am I to say who is and who isn't out of line? You guys have all run gaming companies before, right? You've all had experience in that field and can say 100% certain that no one should have any problems ever for any reason because technology is flawless and good, honest, HUMAN people don't make mistakes, right?
God, you people are acting like children!

I, for one, am grateful that they're doing it to begin with and that they're bothering to tell us there's a delay at all. You act like they don't care about you or anyone else, but you ignorants wouldn't even BEGIN to know what it's like to deal with a company that /REALLY/ doesn't care for it's players. You people wouldn't last a day in that life.

So thank you, Jagex, for letting us know that there was a problem and that there will be a delay. We know you're working hard to resolve the issue and I, for one, am very appreciative of the fact that you took the time to give us a status update on the situation.

28-Aug-2013 04:16:53

Ithell

Ithell

Posts: 524 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
This is seriously the response from the community? Whining because the developers aren't perfect? But who am I to say who is and who isn't out of line? You guys have all run gaming companies before, right? You've all had experience in that field and can say 100% certain that no one should have any problems ever for any reason because technology is flawless and good, honest, HUMAN people don't make mistakes, right?
God, you people are acting like children!

I, for one, am grateful that they're doing it to begin with and that they're bothering to tell us there's a delay at all. You act like they don't care about you or anyone else, but you ignorants wouldn't even BEGIN to know what it's like to deal with a company that /REALLY/ doesn't care for it's players. You people wouldn't last a day in that life.

So thank you, Jagex, for letting us know that there was a problem and that there will be a delay. We know you're working hard to resolve the issue and I, for one, am very appreciative of the fact that you took the time to give us a status update on the situation.

Agreed.

28-Aug-2013 04:40:41

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top