Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Kiza

Kiza

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Some people on here really need to calm down
Yes jagex made a huge mistake, and they are in the wrong for posting this so late, and by trying to hide it by removing the banner
But people on here just need to calm down, this is hardly the end of the world, you can wait another day? and if you're all so mad at jagex for always letting you down, always releasing things late, then leave.
I'm mad over this, but I'm not hurling abuse here there and everywhere to jagex.
Can any of you honestly say you've never been late for anything in your life?

My only question is whether or not we'll get some compensation for this, like to be able to buy some of the better items for lp, or just get more bonus lp..
Think before you post guys.

It's the fact their communication has been bad for years, it's not just one event... it's built up for people for years & Jagex have claimed they're going to change/be more community responsive... and nothing actually changes.

27-Aug-2013 16:59:23

AzazelSlayer

AzazelSlayer

Posts: 3,222 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So let me get this straight. An update that involves players spending more money via RWTing or membership gets a newspost because it's delayed for "a day or so".

Meanwhile, how many countless actual content updates like new skills, combat updates, quests, etc. have been delayed for weeks on end with no word as to why or when we'll actually get them?

Quality customer service Jagex. Only when money is involved do you care.

+1

Like I said its most likely Mod Mark cant decided what Sol Garbage he wants to give us. Although they promised they would cut down on releases... Guess they lied eh ?
Curse Combatants
Best Learning Pvm Clan in Rs, 2k Total, T85 Range or Mage weapon
Feel free to guest in our clan chat ! it is always open

27-Aug-2013 16:59:51

Furvi

Furvi

Posts: 1,889 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Delays are one thing. Honestly, I expect them. After the past few years of this game I'd be surprised to have a series of updates NOT be delayed and/or riddled with bugs regardless of the actions taken prior to release.

When you delay the communication entailing those delays though, it's almost a lack of care. I type massive amounts of text in such little time. Unless you were making a page long post about the intricate details as to why it was delayed - how hard is it to just say sorry from the get-go? Avoid the confusion and frustration afflicted unto SO many people.

But; no no, it had to go like this:
1.Nothing stated.
2.Banners removed claiming update would be on a specific day/nothing public posted for all to see at once.
3.Players claiming rank so and so in JMods FC confirmed there's a postponing, screenshots supposedly taken and posted on player-created threads. (sad to know the players get to it first.)
4.Social networking blah blah junk.
5.Radio silence.
6.JMod posted postponing thread.

Skip steps 1-5. Focus on #6 first.

27-Aug-2013 17:01:23 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 17:05:42 by Furvi

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some people on here really need to calm down.

It's not the fact the update was delayed, its just a stupid MTS waste of an update week, update. That years back would of been the "in other news..." update.

It's the fact Jagex can't efficiently communicate, the fact they tried to hide their mistakes instead of simply posting on the forums "Update delayed, we had an issue, sorry! Look forward to it tomorrow!"

It's irritating, its been going on for WAY TO LONG. Their player base if falling away because of it, yea last year was their most profitable because of MTS.. but eventually there wont be enough players to spend money on the MTS.

Jagex needs to get their priority's straight, and most players who have been here for years are really getting tired of waiting for that to happen.

I don't think its too much to ask of a company, to simply act professional.

27-Aug-2013 17:01:50

Kira Ryuk
Jan Member 2022

Kira Ryuk

Posts: 246 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All that I can even say to you Jagex is this: you fell off a long time ago. First you delay the HTML5 version of the game, now this? This is the most unprofessional way I have ever seen any company handle a matter as such. Get your stuff together, Jagex. We're sick of the crap and should not have to pay just to be told to wait for the updates we were once promised.

-Kira

P.S. Your communication skills suck. Maybe Jagex should take a public relations courses at the nearest community college? :P

27-Aug-2013 17:04:22 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 17:10:55 by Kira Ryuk

AzazelSlayer

AzazelSlayer

Posts: 3,222 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some people on here really need to calm down.

It's not the fact the update was delayed, its just a stupid MTS waste of an update week, update. That years back would of been the "in other news..." update.

It's the fact Jagex can't efficiently communicate, the fact they tried to hide their mistakes instead of simply posting on the forums "Update delayed, we had an issue, sorry! Look forward to it tomorrow!"

It's irritating, its been going on for WAY TO LONG. Their player base if falling away because of it, yea last year was their most profitable because of MTS.. but eventually there wont be enough players to spend money on the MTS.

Jagex needs to get their priority's straight, and most players who have been here for years are really getting tired of waiting for that to happen.

I don't think its too much to ask of a company, to simply act professional.

+1

When was the last time a Jagex Mod posted Player Fixes which they used to do and now they have not posted on that thread in a year ?. When was the last time a Jagex mod posted on a random thread they read and it was more than just saying. " I cant wait for this update "

Jagex says its getting feedback.. But from who ?
Curse Combatants
Best Learning Pvm Clan in Rs, 2k Total, T85 Range or Mage weapon
Feel free to guest in our clan chat ! it is always open

27-Aug-2013 17:05:04

Poseidon986
Nov Member 2021

Poseidon986

Posts: 251 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
5 bucks that this update is going to be delayed to first week of september in order to fill in a week's worth of update for runescape followed by a new SOF promotion in the 2nd week.

Good job Jagex, you make us so proud of spending money in your services! :D

27-Aug-2013 17:05:36

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top