Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Kiza

Kiza

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pathetic communication skills Jagex, it should of been posted hours ago that this was the case instead of waiting so long with people waiting, another poor decision on your behalf, I wonder when you're going to wake up & realize that you need to sort your attitudes out, you say you listen to the community & want to communicate better, yet nothing changes you just feed us some garbage, we believe it & it goes back to being the same. You make a banner/message in game saying it's released on a certain day, then it should be done on that day... If other companies are running a little behind on their deadlines & have already said it's coming out, they work past their office hours, you've just had a bank holiday, and thats caused you to once again fail to deliver a promise.

Sort out your priorities else you'll end up all out of a job.

27-Aug-2013 16:42:09

Nuke Yelps
Jan Member 2015

Nuke Yelps

Posts: 5,220 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thank you for the incredibly obvious information. Posting on HERE hours after you posted a stupid tweet about posting a thread on here about the problem is ridiculous. Skip the mental social networking sites and use the main source FIRST. Then go back onto your dumb Twitter or Facebook and redirect to this link or make a note of it on there.

+1. We shouldn't be expected to follow them on other sites. News should be here first; I and I'm sure many other players have no interest in such websites.

27-Aug-2013 16:42:58 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 16:43:40 by Nuke Yelps

Synep alt2

Synep alt2

Posts: 880 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could save yourself looking like idiots next time by not pasting a banner all over the homepage saying "27th of August".

Lmao. +1 to you sir.
Strawberry
Puppy
Kisses!

[Pet Hunter]
[We are! - Hiroshi Kitadani]

27-Aug-2013 16:43:19

Furvi

Furvi

Posts: 1,889 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, on a side note:

Consistency is key. Not sure if you know that. You should always do the same thing the same *right* way, the first time and every following time thereafter. Switching it up constantly is a sign of a poorly put together company.

Also:

When will everyone who purchased the gold premier package get their newsletter? I've had a single one this year and I've gotten word that a second one is out. I have yet to receive it. Again; consistency. You claim it was a quarterly yet here we are approaching the fourth quarter in a month and there's a single (I would have hoped by now at least two, unfortunately not) newsletter in my email inbox to show for it. What happens if I paid the fee mainly because I like to be informed in advance?

27-Aug-2013 16:43:56 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 16:45:10 by Furvi

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for the incredibly obvious information. Posting on HERE hours after you posted a stupid tweet about posting a thread on here about the problem is ridiculous. Skip the mental social networking sites and use the main source FIRST. Then go back onto your dumb Twitter or Facebook and redirect to this link or make a note of it on there.

They don't own FB or twitter though...

Also I knew this was probably gonna happen. (the update delay!)
Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

27-Aug-2013 16:44:33

Kim
Sep Member 2009

Kim

Posts: 4,221 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could save yourself looking like idiots next time by not pasting a banner all over the homepage saying "27th of August".

Lmao. +1 to you sir.

+1
What are you, a concerned beaver?

27-Aug-2013 16:45:13

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top