Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Saint Drizzy
Nov Member 2023

Saint Drizzy

Posts: 675 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
No, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done I'm done I'M DONE!

I've played since 2007 and have had membership since 2008. I looked forward to this, and the day delay was unacceptable. Why? Because we were extremely hyped up that it was INDEED going to happen on the 27th. If you are unsure if there will be problems at the last minute, you do NOT give us an exact date and then LIE to us.

THEN you delay it a Goddamn week. No.

This affects your stupid little money income from Solomon, so you delay it as soon as possible. I'm this close to cancelling my membership.

Then ******* quit, please, because no one wants to deal with whiny, entitled little ***** like you. If a week delay makes you fly off the handle, then that's a sign that you might be a bit of a whackjob. Get off the internet and go back to suckling your mom's teet, kid.

Delays are a part of the gaming industry. Hell, it's part of the TV, film, and music industries, too. It's just a fact of life. DELAYS. HAPPEN.

DEAL. WITH. IT.

28-Aug-2013 18:02:02 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 18:04:13 by Saint Drizzy

Tiariana
Jan Member 2021

Tiariana

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done I'm done I'M DONE!

I've played since 2007 and have had membership since 2008. I looked forward to this, and the day delay was unacceptable. Why? Because we were extremely hyped up that it was INDEED going to happen on the 27th. If you are unsure if there will be problems at the last minute, you do NOT give us an exact date and then LIE to us.

THEN you delay it a Goddamn week. No.

This affects your stupid little money income from Solomon, so you delay it as soon as possible. I'm this close to cancelling my membership.

Then ******* quit, please, because no one wants to deal with whiny, entitled little ***** like you. If a week delay makes you fly off the handle, then that's a sign that you might be a bit of a whackjob. Get off the internet and go back to suckling your mom's teet, kid.

Delays are a part of the gaming industry. Hell, it's part of the TV, film, and music industries, too. It's just a fact of life. DELAYS. HAPPEN.

DEAL. WITH. IT.

There's a difference between the occasional gaming delay and having a delay on a promised update every single month. And, I don't think that the person you were responding to was flying off the handle half as much as you appear to be.

I agree with alot of the posts here, the delay on the update is utterly disappointing. And yes, it is Jagex's fault. When you're releasing big projects you're given deadlines, and you can't just wait until 5 minutes before the update to be like "o achuly its nt redy rite nw". It has to be completed in ADVANCE.

Like many others have mentioned it completely baffles me how this merge can afford to close down the loyalty store, yet solomons is still bustling and open for business. Sure, Jagex is at heart a business. But like most companies do, you're supposed to mask that core need for money with a bit of marketing.

28-Aug-2013 18:09:35 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 18:10:12 by Tiariana

Earo
May Member 2012

Earo

Posts: 558 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't mind waiting another week for the Loyalty Store/Soloman's General Store merge, just as long as long it all works perfectly fine :) . Everyone just needs to give the Developer Team some time as arguing won't make things faster. You can do so many things right now without anything from the Store's. I'm glad that they're taking an extra week to fix things because if it was all released right now, players would just find bugs and abuse it then the Team would have to take it off the game for a week anyway so just give them time to patch everything.
Currently looking for a Clan | 150+ ACTIVE Members | PvM/Social pls

28-Aug-2013 18:10:16

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top