Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Iceman3317
Dec Member 2023

Iceman3317

Posts: 6,635 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would you guys rather over pay for things that you want? Like paying 30 bucks for something that is 10 bucks because of a bug? Most of you never look at the possible bugs. Come the Sixth-Age, the world will need the World Guardian.

28-Aug-2013 16:48:41

Hardwell
Oct Member 2023

Hardwell

Posts: 4,579 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
@ ItsNotABoon

:O
by posting those kind of messages, u make jagex seem terrible.

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

Day or so means 1+ days. This means 1 to any number of days.

This is what you guys are mostly complaining about^ ... Think about it.

Ok then they can make hidden updates cuz they dont have to give info about updates?

L0L0GIC

28-Aug-2013 16:49:08

Cricket Moon
Nov Member 2023

Cricket Moon

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yesterday I saw the banner was down, and nothing was posted in rgu, went to fgu and found info there. And even if nothing had been in fgu, it would have been easy enough to deduce that there was a problem and quite possibly a delay was coming. Did/do all you ragers really need an official post to figure this out?

Go do something!

28-Aug-2013 16:49:10

Gold Dalek

Gold Dalek

Posts: 2,024 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

maybe they should follow your advice and just dont.. maybe its for the best for all of us....

28-Aug-2013 16:50:01

Naabe

Naabe

Posts: 5,154 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

No, they do because they want to achieve good customer service - not just because they can. People appreciate it when there is good communication.

And your 'they don't have to give any information at all' argument is pointless. The fact is that any good company does have to give information for it to be referred to as a good company.

28-Aug-2013 16:50:42

Teww
Nov Member 2015

Teww

Posts: 5,808 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

baa

Is the concept hard to understand?

28-Aug-2013 16:51:04

Sirens

Sirens

Posts: 330 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arguing about whose analogy was right , or complaining about the lack of information from Jagex won't cause the store merge to happen any sooner. Yes, most of us were left in the dark. Yes, we're all upset about it. That doesn't mean we need to lose our cool. This issue isn't as big as most would think.

That being said, I'm hopeful that Jagex will sort out the ghost in the machines.

28-Aug-2013 16:51:17

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

Most people are complaining because their blatant lack of communication skills.

How people like you can't absorb the simple text in front of their eyes and understand that I really, really don't understand
Maybe their is some link between

"Hey how you guys communicate with your members base sucks"
and
"OMG I WANS*S THE UPDATES NOWS CUS U SAID SO K!?"

If there is, please reveal such divine knowledge.

But when it comes down to it, most the people here on this thread are upset because how Jagex CONTINUOUSLY chooses to communicate with their player base.
And yea, maybe your right about them not having to communicate, except they do communicate... Perhaps they could work on doing it right? And not looking like a group of high schoolers posting about their days on twitter. They are a company, to expect them to act as such isn't so out of the question.

Also, editing quotes for the sake of badly trolling, really? Go back to the HLFS with the bad posts.. it doesn't really work here.

28-Aug-2013 16:51:41

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top