Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
anyone ever did their homework about the eoc update? by reading all this, i think not.

nuff said!

First of all, proper capitalisation and punctuation helps people take your comments more seriously. Second of all, you are actually one of the few entitled people in this thread at the moment. You are making all the people annoyed at Jagex look bad, by acting rather immature. I'd be thankful if you stopped splerging for a moment and actually took time to write your comments.

28-Aug-2013 13:12:58

Elendil

Elendil

EOC was never meant to be finished when it was released. You should not forget that, Glowing Dim .

I'm sorry, then what was the point of having a Beta? Surely it was to iron out all the bugs and glitches before it was released into the live agme?

28-Aug-2013 13:14:12

Lil Red 101
Aug Member 2021

Lil Red 101

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish there was a roll eyes smiley in these forums...
More than half the complaints here aren't ABOUT THE ACTUAL DELAY OF THE UPDATE.

Don't know how many times people have posted this^.
EVERYONE WANTS A BUG FREE UPDATE - THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM

Most people are complaining about the fact they knew they were going to delay it, but chose to post that info to social media sites BEFORE THEIR OWN WEBSITE.

Not every user has/uses those sites, so the complaints were the fact that they didn't post it HERE first. If they saw a problem, they could have just posted about the delay here when they found it.

The thing is this is for the loyalty programme, the thing that's supposed to reward members, so there are people who are disappointed that it wasn't launched yet but they are more upset that the notice of it's delay wasn't first said on the home page, but they took down the banner image announcing the release.

It might not be a big deal to some of you, which is fine and dandy, but why do you feel the need to bash on those who it does matter to?

28-Aug-2013 13:16:47

Elendil

Elendil

im not the one making jagex look bad, atleast im not making promisses i cant keep.

I didn't say you were making Jagex look bad, I said you were making the folks who aren't kissing Jagex's feet look bad.

28-Aug-2013 13:17:22

Gerardus

Gerardus

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With an update as big as EOC, even with a beta, you cannot sort our all bugs and glitches before it is released. Hence. I know glitches that are present since 2009. Graphical glitches, that is.

However, it is wrong to demand Jagex to hold them onto their shedule, when they say that an update is not ready. Again, They go for Quality, not quantity.

28-Aug-2013 13:19:03

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im not the one making jagex look bad, atleast im not making promisses i cant keep.

I didn't say you were making Jagex look bad, I said you were making the folks who aren't kissing Jagex's feet look bad.

Yes? well, excuse me for not being English but dutch.

And excuse me for posting my belives at a forum in stead of somewere else.
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 13:20:29

Elendil

Elendil

With an update as big as EOC, even with a beta, you cannot sort our all bugs and glitches before it is released. Hence. I know glitches that are present since 2009. Graphical glitches, that is.

However, it is wrong to demand Jagex to hold them onto their shedule, when they say that an update is not ready. Again, They go for Quality, not quantity.

The things I mentioned that needed ironing out are not mere graphical glitches, they were potentially game-breaking things. The liberal misuse of the ability 'Resonance' while killing Nomad is, I believe, a sufficient example.

28-Aug-2013 13:21:12

Elendil

Elendil

Yes? well, excuse me for not being English but dutch.

And excuse me for posting my belives at a forum in stead of somewere else.

Oh by all means, do post your beliefs - after you've thought it over, that is. The manner of your writing suggests that of a hurried and angry author. Surely a forum is where one is to discuss things and give constructive feedback , not state whether or not you are angry?

28-Aug-2013 13:22:58

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top