Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Gerardus

Gerardus

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glowing Dim: As a fellow Dutch guy, I hope to see you have more flexibillity in your brain then what you just have showed. Thank you.

Mittani, Those bugs you mean, INCLUDING that misuse, were not known when the EOC was released. That means, that they had not fixed it when it was released.

28-Aug-2013 13:24:46

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
im not the one making jagex look bad, atleast im not making promisses i cant keep.

I didn't say you were making Jagex look bad, I said you were making the folks who aren't kissing Jagex's feet look bad.

Yes? well, excuse me for not being English but dutch.

And excuse me for posting my belives at a forum in stead of somewere else.

Oh by all means, do post your beliefs - after you've thought it over, that is. The manner of your writing suggests that of a hurried and angry author. Surely a forum is where one is to discuss things and give constructive feedback , not state whether or not you are angry?

you know what, i can say what ever i like :)
i dont curse and i dont scearm ( SCREAM)
and while you are at it, why not go advice other ppl about how and when they post their belives and fidings Advisor RuneScape :)
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 13:26:40

Gerardus

Gerardus

im not the one making jagex look bad, atleast im not making promisses i cant keep.

I didn't say you were making Jagex look bad, I said you were making the folks who aren't kissing Jagex's feet look bad.

Yes? well, excuse me for not being English but dutch.

And excuse me for posting my belives at a forum in stead of somewere else.

Oh by all means, do post your beliefs - after you've thought it over, that is. The manner of your writing suggests that of a hurried and angry author. Surely a forum is where one is to discuss things and give constructive feedback , not state whether or not you are angry?

you know what, i can say what ever i like :)
i dont curse and i dont scearm ( SCREAM)
and while you are at it, why not go advice other ppl about how and when they post their belives and fidings Advisor RuneScape :)

as far as I know. You are wrong. Though you live in a free country, you cannot say whatever you like. I expect that you are to young to understand that yet.

28-Aug-2013 13:28:12

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glowing Dim: As a fellow Dutch guy, I hope to see you have more flexibillity in your brain then what you just have showed. Thank you.

Mittani, Those bugs you mean, INCLUDING that misuse, were not known when the EOC was released. That means, that they had not fixed it when it was released.

On the contrary.
You do realize that Dominion Tower was available during the Beta, yes? A friend of mine is an avid nolifer in the tower - he has mentioned the need for a nerf in Resonance against special boss moves since it has been released. Needless to say, no one really paid attention.

28-Aug-2013 13:28:17

Gerardus

Gerardus

On the contrary.
You do realize that Dominion Tower was available during the Beta, yes? A friend of mine is an avid nolifer in the tower - he has mentioned the need for a nerf in Resonance against special boss moves since it has been released. Needless to say, no one really paid attention.

Seems like jagex didn't find it necessary to nerf that abillity then.

And, to get back on your statement about cursing: Scroll back 4-6 pages. then you know that you were wrong.

28-Aug-2013 13:31:30

Chezni3
Oct Member 2023

Chezni3

Posts: 404 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All of this discussion boils down to one simple thing: Jagex should NEVER announce specific release dates... EVER. If Jagex had said that this update was going to be released sometime in August or early September for instance then none of the players would have anything to complain about.

That simple sentence would have saved Jagex from looking bad and the players raging because Jagex wouldn't have made the mistake of announcing a release date 2 weeks in advance and then failing to actually release with no initial explanation.

That’s free advice Jagex, I hope you take it...

I'm afraid non-specific release dates are also not the way to go with Jagex. I give you "two new skills in early 2013" as an example.

I really wonder about that, since a mod confirmed that div, the first of these skills, had been in development since February. How again did they expect to get them both out early in the year? Just wondering.

28-Aug-2013 13:32:18

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
no point for any futher respond.
said what i had to say.

like like it or not.

Well, To be honest. You just lost it and you know it.

Learn from it.

Yes i admit, you know me so well :)
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 13:35:47

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

On the contrary.

Seems like jagex didn't find it necessary to nerf that abillity then.

And, to get back on your statement about cursing: Scroll back 4-6 pages. then you know that you were wrong.

I'm sorry, would you be kind enough to post this "statement about cursing"? RuneScape forum is not the smoothest of forums to go archive-searching, especially with a slow connection. As far as I know, I have not stated anything about cursing.
Although I do admit my memory has been a tad tipsy of late.

28-Aug-2013 13:38:10

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top