Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thing I am most concerned with is whether or not the amount of LP I receive today will be the updated amount, or the old amount (15k). As long as it is the former, I don't care if it will take a day or two.

28-Aug-2013 13:03:43

Lil Red 101
Aug Member 2021

Lil Red 101

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
I would count myself amazed by the amount of players who think that everyone is "whining" about the "delay" in the update, but it makes me think of a dog barking at an empty tree thinking a cat is in its branches, heh.

Honestly, did anyone of you who posted about the "whiners" even read any of these posts? Of course, there's a few "whiners," and I literally mean a few, but most people are not upset about the delay, and you would realize that if you would have read the posts. It is the matter of communication, and not delay, where the majority of the irritation lies.

These are the same people that complain if theres a glitch appearing at release.

Lol I had to just quote this and laugh XD Did you even read the post you quoted?

28-Aug-2013 13:03:53

Gerardus

Gerardus

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glowing Dim:

YOU are missing the point. You cannot demand things and say that people have lied while you know that you are in error yourself at the very moment.

You are a customer. You are not a king.

Thank you for understanding.

28-Aug-2013 13:06:41

Hank Rearden

Hank Rearden

Posts: 14,052 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"This, however, is only a plan - not a promise - that a particular update will be released in a particular way or at a particular time. To get you the highest quality updates as quickly as possible, we usually keep on tweaking and testing right up until the moment before release, so sometimes things change or take a bit longer than expected. We aren't afraid to change our plan if necessary, as we will never launch an update before it is ready."
-Taken from every Behind the Scenes article.

Not sure why a planned release date should be treated any differently. I for one (like any sane person) am glad Jagex has delayed the release of the loyalty programme. It is much better to wait a day or two for a product that actually works, than to have a half-assed early release full of all sorts of issues.

28-Aug-2013 13:06:47

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top