Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Gerardus

Gerardus

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@anon troll:

AND who the crap are you to be thinking that you live on a throne or something?

Give the guys a break, 2 hours is nothing.

Being a customer doesn't give you the right to flame like this.
Learn from it.

28-Aug-2013 12:56:11 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 12:56:39 by Gerardus

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Posts: 1,052 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
All of this discussion boils down to one simple thing: Jagex should NEVER announce specific release dates... EVER. If Jagex had said that this update was going to be released sometime in August or early September for instance then none of the players would have anything to complain about.

That simple sentence would have saved Jagex from looking bad and the players raging because Jagex wouldn't have made the mistake of announcing a release date 2 weeks in advance and then failing to actually release with no initial explanation.

That’s free advice Jagex, I hope you take it...

EoC update. Released on 20th of November as made clear weeks before.
RS3. Released on the 22nd of July as made clear weeks before.

We all make mistakes and at least Jagex are being up front and honest about the fact they want to make sure everything is sorted before release.

To be honest this is just something the whiny members of the community (so a lot of the community) are using as fuel for more hate. So they're a day or two off release, how much does it really effect your life? No point hating, and you can say Jagex were a little slow on communication but you got your information eventually right? Two hours delay... Oh no it's the end of the world! Seriously guys, do something better with your lives rather than complain at everything the company does. If you hate them so much why play their games?
Signature

28-Aug-2013 12:56:24 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 12:58:04 by Caedo

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would count myself amazed by the amount of players who think that everyone is "whining" about the "delay" in the update, but it makes me think of a dog barking at an empty tree thinking a cat is in its branches, heh.

Honestly, did anyone of you who posted about the "whiners" even read any of these posts? Of course, there's a few "whiners," and I literally mean a few, but most people are not upset about the delay, and you would realize that if you would have read the posts. It is the matter of communication, and not delay, where the majority of the irritation lies.

its not the delay, its the promised date.. PROMISED!!! i feel like being LIED to.. time and time again. Thus Being lied to makes ppl angry.....
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 12:56:25

Gerardus

Gerardus

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glowing Dim:

Shedules are meant to be correct. However, due through unforseen circumstances, the update has been postponed. See it as they want to deliver perfect material only, not something not finished or full with errors.

You are not been lied too.

28-Aug-2013 12:58:32

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Glowing Dim:

Shedules are meant to be correct. However, due through unforseen circumstances, the update has been postponed. See it as they want to deliver perfect material only, not something not finished or full with errors.

You are not been lied too.

This ^
So true.
Signature

28-Aug-2013 13:00:30

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Gerard von M:

they should not post a PROMISED date then. not my fault!

Oh, so they're bad for wanting to make sure the whole update is 100%? Mistakes happen and Jagex have shown to be good at bringing updates out on release dates in the past. If it hurts you so much you need to find something better than RS to worry about...
Signature

28-Aug-2013 13:01:56 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 13:02:39 by Caedo

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top