Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

An Aviansie
Oct Member 2004

An Aviansie

Posts: 12,278 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shame. I only claimed the free stuff from the store because I'm a cheapskate and don't like micro-transactions, so I was really hoping I'd be able to get some stuff from Solomon's here as a result.

Oh well, I've gone this long without buying anything (not even with the free 200 Runecoins) so I suppose a day or two won't hurt.
Armadylean lorebird
| Rite of Passage quest!
Proud owner of the
Master Quest Cape
and the
Trimmed Completionist Cape

27-Aug-2013 21:33:14

Van Nostrand
Dec Member 2023

Van Nostrand

Posts: 607 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
long as a pet is releeced i'll be happy, any one at all, just a pet that can be purchased with loy pts, cuz thos actuly do offer a small advantage ingame.

this is what happens when you skip school to play runescape.

haha lol

27-Aug-2013 21:37:06

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad to see your finally taking precautions at resolving a bug (or few) instead of just releasing the content and hoping for the best like with everything else.

Great Work! (no sarcasm)
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

27-Aug-2013 21:40:51

Team Misha
Nov Member 2023

Team Misha

Posts: 12,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
see what i mean? the community is mad at the moment so its unstable to try to talk to them because they will lash out

They have some right to, this only like the umpteenth time we have had issues with communication. Why they cling to social media when they must realize not everyone wants to follow them publicly annoys me. Not everyone wants 'OMG BUY NEW CATTAILS ONLY ON RUNE$CAPE <3 Jagex' on their fb newsfeed. They still have a ton of employees it can't be that hard to get one of them to make a simple post.

27-Aug-2013 21:45:39

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top