Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Fat SquirreI
Aug Member 2023

Fat SquirreI

Posts: 1,138 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J mod 1: I'm not telling them, you tell them!
J mod 2 No way am I telling them!
J mod 3: Hell after what those greedy back stabbing swine did to So Wr3cked?
Mod Mark: Ok ok, well draw straws.
all: Agreed.
Ask-Kinshra-Slave on
Tumblr

In character Runescape Ask/Story blog

27-Aug-2013 20:52:56

OneForAll8th
Apr Member 2020

OneForAll8th

Posts: 528 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@DarkJamzi

Yes, it's absurd to think we should have the privilege to be properly informed on what's going on with a game we throw our money into. Such an absurd idea indeed.
"I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you."

27-Aug-2013 20:53:03

Void J
Dec Member 2021

Void J

Posts: 244 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
"Behind the Scenes is a sneak peek at the planned game updates that we hope to launch in the coming month.

This, however, is only a plan - not a promise - that a particular update will be released in a particular way or at a particular time. To get you the highest quality updates as quickly as possible, we usually keep on tweaking and testing right up until the moment before release, so sometimes things change or take a bit longer than expected. We aren't afraid to change our plan if necessary, as we will never launch an update before it is ready."

They put this at the bottom of every BTS, some of you people need to learn how to read.

Most folks know that. But when there's so much build up given, in-game notifications, banners on the main site, the Friday BTS video dedicated to it, there's MORE than enough evidence that it should have been out today.

truth. i was expecting an update today but whatever. its not like the things i wanted to get are able to be bought with loyalty points anyway. why dont they just trash the solomons store and make every items bought with loyalty points. #notsuprised #iwanttheassassinsoutfit.
Here for a good time, not a long time. :)

27-Aug-2013 21:00:27

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top