Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Bzay
Jul Member 2012

Bzay

Posts: 3,048 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is no pleasing us. It seems like all of the mature adults have left the game and we are left with a bunch of spoiled 12 year olds. Jagex releases a bugged update people whine about how they need to test their &^&^ before release. Jagex delays an update because they have discovered bugs on release date. What is it RS community: Do you want Jagex to release bugged content or not? I, personally prefer them to release updates when ready.

For those complaining about the Divination late release, Mods Hew and Ana did not start working on the skill until after The World Wakes.

27-Aug-2013 18:15:36

Subzero

Subzero

Posts: 23,266 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thanks for letting us know, and the first page just goes to show you that people will complain about anything. I mean seriously guys, complaining about not receiving this news post 2 hours earlier is stupid.

They probably had to do the following before making that post:
1. Notice the hiccup.
2. Alert the higher ups to the hiccup.
3. Attempt to diagnose the hiccup.
4. Attempt to fix the hiccup.
5. When they realize after an hour that it would not be fixed within release time they probably called a meeting.
6. After said meeting they finally made this post.

This I agree with. These Community management and Development J-Mods cannot just immediately post and say something won't be released - it has to be run by the higher management after attempts to fix it.

Subzero

The Cold One
Leader of Incursione
Subzero

Incursione 2100+/130+ Clan, Avatar access for all.

27-Aug-2013 18:16:07

Kiza

Kiza

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm absolutely appalled with this community - Nothing will please it, ever.

You complain at Jagex for releasing updates before they are ready, and now that they've actually delayed one to ensure that it is fully functional, you're complaining.

Thank you for delaying the update if it isn't ready - as personally I'd prefer perfected content as opposed to a partially-functioning one.

Subzero

The Cold One
Leader of Incursione

I would suggest reading why the majority of us are annoyed, it's not because it's been delayed, or even because of the delay after stating it'll be released today... but it's the fact it took till 17:00 n the day to tell us that it's being delayed, that is pathetic & poor community communication, before posting please read next time, thanks.

27-Aug-2013 18:18:05

Prime_Numb3r

Prime_Numb3r

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is no pleasing us. It seems like all of the mature adults have left the game and we are left with a bunch of spoiled 12 year olds. Jagex releases a bugged update people whine about how they need to test their &^&^ before release. Jagex delays an update because they have discovered bugs on release date. What is it RS community: Do you want Jagex to release bugged content or not? I, personally prefer them to release updates when ready.

For those complaining about the Divination late release, Mods Hew and Ana did not start working on the skill until after The World Wakes.

So true. It's not like they scrapped the update for next month or something. It's a COUPLE of days people; you can wait that long to get your glorious pixels okay?

Besides if they just rushed it out and the update was buggy the same folks would be on here crying about that.

Everybody's a critic, sheesh.

27-Aug-2013 18:20:32

Papa Jody
Nov Member 2011

Papa Jody

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DELAYED?? --- Ahh, I suppose my request for the "ALMIGHTY BACON ARMOR" is being worked in =D .... Okay, So there is no request for Bacon Armor... But how cool would that be? Bacon Swords, Bacon Bows..... Everything needs more Bacon; Just think how much of a better place Runescape would be with it!

Glad to see you guys up there are working out the kinks, hopefully not overpricing items, which I'm sure has been talked about, at least at the 70-80 Divination spot, its been spoken of..

Deuces!

>Papa

27-Aug-2013 18:20:49

Jamzi

Jamzi

Posts: 2,354 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm absolutely appalled with this community - Nothing will please it, ever.

You complain at Jagex for releasing updates before they are ready, and now that they've actually delayed one to ensure that it is fully functional, you're complaining.

Thank you for delaying the update if it isn't ready - as personally I'd prefer perfected content as opposed to a partially-functioning one.

Subzero

The Cold One
Leader of Incursione

I would suggest reading why the majority of us are annoyed, it's not because it's been delayed, or even because of the delay after stating it'll be released today... but it's the fact it took till 17:00 n the day to tell us that it's being delayed, that is pathetic & poor community communication, before posting please read next time, thanks.

people trolling and whining about poor communication is pathetic imo. They communicated and that is where the story ends. :P

27-Aug-2013 18:21:01

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top