Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
@ ItsNotABoon

:O
by posting those kind of messages, u make jagex seem terrible.

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

Day or so means 1+ days. This means 1 to any number of days.

This is what you guys are mostly complaining about^ ... Think about it.

Most people are complaining because their blatant lack of communication skills.

How people like you can't absorb the simple text in front of their eyes and understand that I really, really don't understand
Maybe their is some link between

"Hey how you guys communicate with your members base sucks"
and
"OMG I WANS*S THE UPDATES NOWS CUS U SAID SO K!?"

If there is, please reveal such divine knowledge.

But when it comes down to it, most the people here on this thread are upset because how Jagex CONTINUOUSLY chooses to communicate with their player base.
And yea, maybe your right about them not having to communicate, except they do communicate... Perhaps they could work on doing it right? And not looking like a group of high schoolers posting about their days on twitter. They are a company, to expect them to act as such isn't so out of the question.

Also, editing quotes for the sake of badly trolling, really? Go back to the HLFS with the bad posts.. it doesn't really work here.

My friend... you are one of the last of the Pure Ones... but it is too late.
I have failed.
The WBMs continue to roam the Wastes.

28-Aug-2013 16:57:18

Naabe

Naabe

Posts: 5,154 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know something went wrong when this thread has more comments than the one about a new skill's release...

+1

The new skill wasn't delayed.
Constantly amazed at how many people cant think for themselves so they quote or say +1 O_o

Don't go insulting people now. -.- That's low...

28-Aug-2013 16:57:47

Hardwell
Oct Member 2023

Hardwell

Posts: 4,579 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

You do not pay for updates. You pay for access to membership. That does not, in any way, say that you are entitled to updates.

I'm sick of the self-entitled community. Jagex does not have to tell us anything, but they do.

Are you srs or just on wbm mode? We pay only for membership?Then why dont F2Ps get weekly updates? Lmfao.

28-Aug-2013 16:57:55 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2013 16:59:14 by Hardwell

Lux Obscura

Lux Obscura

Posts: 2,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades, I suggest that you stand down when faced with the demon-horde of the dread Wanna-Be-Mod faction. They are merciless, and truly do they strike with blades coated with pink for maximum JMod attention. Their warcries of "Jagex is doing you a favor! You should be GLAD Jagex is giving their clients things for the money the client pays you!" and other statements along such vein has no volume limit. It is impossible. For it is said:

"Ye shall defend all of Jagex's actions at all costs; and thine bounty shall be the prospect of thine own silver crown."

The War can never be won, comrades! Not while the Gods favor the WBMs with such great bounty!
It is such a pity that the game that I have loved for so long... has to rot like this, with the mucus-like words of these... these demons, these WBMs, riddled all over the Forums.

*commits Seppukku*

Yeah, this guy's a troll.

He says not to defend Jagex, but then again, he's on the "I hate everything Jagex ever does, but I still play Runescape" bandwagon.

28-Aug-2013 16:59:03

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

This guy is correct. ^^

None of you are entitled to any knowledge of updates, or updates in general. Jagex gives them to you because they want satisfied customers.

You do not pay for updates. You pay for access to membership. That does not, in any way, say that you are entitled to updates.

Give Jagex a break for once. They are trying to work out the problems to provide quality services to their customers. If they didn't work out the problems, you'd all just complain that they released it too soon.

I'm sick of the self-entitled community. Jagex does not have to tell us anything, but they do.

even more simple, if they dont, theyll lose more and more customers, money jobs.

( Sorry jagex, but i love your game and i love the work you did, but removing the banner and no futher notice and no update on date of release and no futher notice for hours, just issent gonna do it ) its rather disapointing... again... err. just hope the update will atleast come tomorrow...
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 16:59:47

Cricket Moon
Nov Member 2023

Cricket Moon

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know something went wrong when this thread has more comments than the one about a new skill's release...

+1

The new skill wasn't delayed.
Constantly amazed at how many people cant think for themselves so they quote or say +1 O_o

Don't go insulting people now. -.- That's low...

I'm cranky today.

28-Aug-2013 17:00:26

Naabe

Naabe

Posts: 5,154 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Comrades, I suggest that you stand down when faced with the demon-horde of the dread Wanna-Be-Mod faction. They are merciless, and truly do they strike with blades coated with pink for maximum JMod attention. Their warcries of "Jagex is doing you a favor! You should be GLAD Jagex is giving their clients things for the money the client pays you!" and other statements along such vein has no volume limit. It is impossible. For it is said:

"Ye shall defend all of Jagex's actions at all costs; and thine bounty shall be the prospect of thine own silver crown."

The War can never be won, comrades! Not while the Gods favor the WBMs with such great bounty!
It is such a pity that the game that I have loved for so long... has to rot like this, with the mucus-like words of these... these demons, these WBMs, riddled all over the Forums.

*commits Seppukku*

Yeah, this guy's a troll.

You should rename yourself Sherlock Holmes

28-Aug-2013 17:00:34

Lux Obscura

Lux Obscura

Posts: 2,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

Are you srs or just on wbm mode? We pay only for membership? Lmfao.

Lmfao. So, you mean to tell me, you don't even know what you're paying for?! LOL. Seriously?

28-Aug-2013 17:00:42

zamorak200hp

zamorak200hp

Posts: 474 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
btw i noticed the normal loyalty shop is still accessible, as well as Solomon store, i do feel its a joke to get more members out of nonmembers. they said we wouldn't be able to access it except to reclaim, but the entire old shop still open despite what he says.

28-Aug-2013 17:00:57

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top