Forums

Loyalty Store Delay - Update

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012

Elendil

Elendil

Posts: 1,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Comrades, I suggest that you stand down when faced with the demon-horde of the dread Wanna-Be-Mod faction. They are merciless, and truly do they strike with blades coated with pink for maximum JMod attention. Their warcries of "Jagex is doing you a favor! You should be GLAD Jagex is giving their clients things for the money the client pays you!" and other statements along such vein has no volume limit. It is impossible. For it is said:

"Ye shall defend all of Jagex's actions at all costs; and thine bounty shall be the prospect of thine own silver crown."

The War can never be won, comrades! Not while the Gods favor the WBMs with such great bounty!
It is such a pity that the game that I have loved for so long... has to rot like this, with the mucus-like words of these... these demons, these WBMs, riddled all over the Forums.

*commits Seppukku*

Yeah, this guy's a troll.

He says not to defend Jagex, but then again, he's on the "I hate everything Jagex ever does, but I still play Runescape" bandwagon.

Source? I do not hate everything Jagex does, I do however hate WBMs and "White Knights" who claim to defend the truth of a given company/game studio's innocence while their only motivation is that of a crown dangling from a grateful JMod.
I do not rant about recent updates, I criticize the lack of communication from a game company to its client.
That is all I do. To your bandwagon, I say "Pfft!"

28-Aug-2013 17:01:25

Hardwell
Oct Member 2023

Hardwell

Posts: 4,579 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

:O
by posting those kind of messages, u make jagex seem terrible.

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

Day or so means 1+ days. This means 1 to any number of days.

This is what you guys are mostly complaining about^ ... Think about it.

You do not pay for updates. You pay for access to membership. That does not, in any way, say that you are entitled to updates.

I'm sick of the self-entitled community. Jagex does not have to tell us anything, but they do.

Are you srs or just on wbm mode? We pay only for membership? Lmfao.

Lmfao. So, you mean to tell me, you don't even know what you're paying for?! LOL. Seriously?

Read my post again?

28-Aug-2013 17:02:34

Lux Obscura

Lux Obscura

Posts: 2,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

I do not. I prove that Jagex does not have to give us any information. They are not being forced to hand us information about any update... But they do. Why? Because they can.

You do not pay for updates. You pay for access to membership. That does not, in any way, say that you are entitled to updates.

I'm sick of the self-entitled community. Jagex does not have to tell us anything, but they do.

Lmfao. So, you mean to tell me, you don't even know what you're paying for?! LOL. Seriously?

Read my post again?

You buy membership. That's all you are buying. The money from your membership goes into updates. But there is absolutely nothing that promises us updates. We are only buying membership.

28-Aug-2013 17:05:31

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, honestly, do not think it's such a big deal to get ****** off over a delayed update. It's took me all of 1 second to search on google for word on the delay and find the forum post. People are getting so angry saying "why didn't you release it on time Jagex?!!!?!?!?!?!?"...if they had released it "on time" then the raging comments would go along the lines of "WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THIS BEFORE RELEASE?!?!!?.

Loyalty also implies patience; Jagex may have handled this is an unprofessional manner, but they're not robots. People make mistakes. My guess is that everything looked awesome and everyone was pumped for release and then someone said "oh ****", we gotta rework this. So they got working on the problem. It has been
ONE
day, maybe
TWO
, depending on what time zone you're in. This isn't a calamity. Calm down people.

uhg, this guy might just as well be right, i rest my case now <3
~Catch fire~

28-Aug-2013 17:06:04

Songs

Songs

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
inb4updateiscancelledduetothefactnotmanypeoplewouldbuyrunescoinswhentheycanby*t00fwithloyaltypoints.
umm... what? ya know that "inb4" thing works best with short posts....

28-Aug-2013 17:07:39

zamorak200hp

zamorak200hp

Posts: 474 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ ItsNotABoon

Read my post again?

You buy membership. That's all you are buying. The money from your membership goes into updates. But there is absolutely nothing that promises us updates. We are only buying membership.
well.. true as they may be, should a game bring what they promise if your paying for it? this would be the kind of thing i would expect from a free game like maple story and at least they deliver.

28-Aug-2013 17:08:39

Lux Obscura

Lux Obscura

Posts: 2,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, honestly, do not think it's such a big deal to get ****** off over a delayed update. It's took me all of 1 second to search on google for word on the delay and find the forum post. People are getting so angry saying "why didn't you release it on time Jagex?!!!?!?!?!?!?"...if they had released it "on time" then the raging comments would go along the lines of "WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THIS BEFORE RELEASE?!?!!?.

Loyalty also implies patience; Jagex may have handled this is an unprofessional manner, but they're not robots. People make mistakes. My guess is that everything looked awesome and everyone was pumped for release and then someone said "oh ****", we gotta rework this. So they got working on the problem. It has been
ONE
day, maybe
TWO
, depending on what time zone you're in. This isn't a calamity. Calm down people.

uhg, this guy might just as well be right, i rest my case now <3

This is 100% spot on.

28-Aug-2013 17:08:56

Quick find code: 294-295-276-65141012 Back to Top