Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Wazz
Sep Member 2023

Wazz

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In a way it's like a kick in the teeth. This is one the better updates and up there amongst some of the nicest rewards, but from the 3rd September to the 10th, I'll be away on holiday. So it feels like a kick in the backside. With no internet access and a holiday being a holiday, is there no way to obtain these without having to come the whole 30 days of September?

You guys may reply go on Runescape on your holiday, but who does that? :/

30-Aug-2013 23:57:28

csanders6

csanders6

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Please make the gold outfit available to ALL players. I do not have enough time to make the top 1000. I have school and work that I have to deal with.

Mod already confirmed outfit will be available to anybody who does all 30 task, and to the 1k people that lead in EACH event(these 1-2k people also get 2 names)... The quote guy a couple pages ago was from before this was changed... if he would read full thread he would have seen that this was addressed

31-Aug-2013 00:30:44

Hobbes14
Oct Member 2022

Hobbes14

Posts: 10,102 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Honestly people everyone is complaining about needing to log in once a day. Ok now for those on vacation i understand them tripping over it. But for those like I have school and I have work and ****. Lol the challenge is not going to take all day the most i can see it takes for a challenge is like 2 hours. So you are really trying to say that once a day you can't log in for 2 hours to do a challenge....

Maybe we can, maybe we can't, it is no for you to decide and you have to remember this is for an entire month.

Also even if you can log on every day for at least 2 hours it can also limit your play experience possibly for the larger part of the month if you want to acquire the outfit. It also probably could have come a better time with the BoL going on.

31-Aug-2013 02:04:47

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top