Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Salubrious

Salubrious

Posts: 9,880 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

if she have time for all that then she wouldnt mind to have time for this aswell.

There are many of us who wish to progress our work and education, and Sen is a very dedicated player. When you become a completionist, it feels right to be able to unlock everything because effectively that is what completionists do.

Yes, at the end of the day if everything isn't unlocked, it isn't the end of the world. But , it is something that matters to lots of people. :)

Lets keep the topic friendly please too, as it seems to be wandering off...
__.,;'*
,.__
salubrious

force log account
|
account security

30-Aug-2013 15:21:31

Sen
Aug
fmod Member

Sen

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,270 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You want every single cosmetic item because hoarding is your game, yet you don't want to work for it. Well, then you don't get every single cosmetic item. Jagex isn't promoting you to no life, only you are. Jagex did not tell you to try to collect every single cosmetic item. They are not at fault, YOU ARE.

I spent 8 months working on Castle Wars to trim my Completionist cape, and I've capped BOL long enough to unlock all those rewards, and come week 7 I will continue to do the same there on the other team.

Please tell me again where I'm not putting work in for cosmetics? I can play from the time I wake up until I go to work, but that doesn't guarantee that someone with more time on their hands won't come out ahead of me. Even if I put 10 hours a day in to trying, someone else with more time will just beat me. Sometimes you just need to reward effort, not just ranks. We have seasonal hiscores for that already.

Just because you worked for one thing, doesn't make you entitled to everything. I personally don't care if you have a comp cape or not, if you want the cosmetic items, work for it. Nothing will change, and going on the forums and attacking mod michelle will not justify anything.

Oh, and before i am accused of flaming you, i'm not.

I'm confused where I attacked Mod Michelle. I disagree with how this event is running. This event is not Michelle. As a fellow Wiki editor I actually have massive respect for her, combined with she is actually listening to feedback here.

I never said I expect everything. But those who put in effort regularly whilst maintaining a normal life should be able to get items as well. Encouraging no-lifing is unhealthy and unfair to those who are in different situations.

30-Aug-2013 15:23:24

V4N
Nov Member 2023

V4N

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it's unfair each challenge is only available for 1 day. People are back to school, work, college, and some people, including myself are off on holiday. Alas, making the golden armour impossible for us to get. I think you should change it so you can do the tasks whenever you want. I.e. if you don't do the first 3 days worth, you can do them all the next day. That's how daily challenges work, that's how this should work too. I've been playing over 6 years and would love that golden armour.

you guy need to stop with all those sh*tty excuse to miss out an event.
every ones have stuff to do in their life. But dosent give you the benifit of doing everything. if you want to spend time playing the game then do so. but giving excuse cause you got school, job and stuff, that your problem.

so deal with them and not making excuses. nothing is fair in life. you have to choose one, your life problem or spend time with thing you like.

30-Aug-2013 15:23:55 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 15:26:13 by V4N

Helring
Mar Member 2005

Helring

Posts: 4,609 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hidden some posts as there's no need for insults*

***;div id="NewsArticles" style="margin-left: 6px; width: 561px; background-color: #121212;"><div class="Article ArticleImage" style="width: 561px;"><div style="width: 540px"><table style="width: 540px"><tr><td width="200px"><font color="#b8b8b8"><i><font size="2">Useful links:<ul><li><a href="http://services.runescape.***/m=forum/forums***?278,279,984,63416735">RuneScape Wiki forum thread</a></li><li><a href="http://services.runescape.***/m=rswiki/en/How_To_Edit_The_Wiki">How to edit the RuneScape Wiki</a></li><li><a href="http://services.runescape.***/m=rswiki/en/Game_Guide">Game Guide</a></li><li><a href="http://services.runescape.***/m=rswiki/en/Index">Wiki Index</a></li></ul></td><td width="200px" style="text-align:right; vertical-align: bottom;"><font size="3" face="cursive" color="#CC00FF"><font color="#FF00FF">~</font><u>The</u> <font color="#FFFF00">Mod</font> Michelle<font color="#FF00FF">~</font></font></font></i></font></div></td></tr></table><div></div></div></div></div>

Fair enough

30-Aug-2013 15:25:28

Kellz
Jul Member 2009

Kellz

Posts: 2,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love a "Villain" and a "Hero" title aswell, without a super.
Maybe bot for 2 challenges cuz some people dont have time for more.

I second this, or you could add them with the first outfit from 5 challanges.

I think you should consider this Mod Michelle and team, Hero and Villain are cool titles, would love to see them. :)

~Kellz~

GTA5 September 17th

Queen of the Lost Kings
A Trimmed Comp wearing a Kellz

30-Aug-2013 15:25:33

Salubrious

Salubrious

Posts: 9,880 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As the events will be released at a later point, maybe the titles could be unlocked as rewards from the event; either after a set amount of 'runs' or at random, etc. That way, people can access them at any point in the week when the event is around and would still have a reasonable chance at being able to obtain them.

People who score highly (as in top 1k) could get something like 20-40k loyalty points as a reward?

Just a suggestion, as I know a friend of mine is trying to get the titles too. I expect they wouldn't be alone.
__.,;'*
,.__
salubrious

force log account
|
account security

30-Aug-2013 15:29:02 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 15:30:39 by Salubrious

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top