Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Luke91

Luke91

Posts: 4,667 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
P.S. Loyalty isn't determined on whether a player completes daily content for a mere month, it's determined by how long they have used your service.

Now that might be a service in massive decline, missing deadlines they have set themselves and releasing content which is so badly QA'd you can't help but sit back in your chair and laugh a little, even though you are dying inside at seeing what a once great company is doing to itself.

But yeah, considering a JM is around, care to explain how playing for 30 days during September is more loyal than say someone with 1-10 years or consecutive membership?

Because that's something i'm really struggling to see.

30-Aug-2013 14:43:03

Sen
Aug
fmod Member

Sen

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,270 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
So people like me who want every unlockable item wont beable to get this because I work 42+ hours a week and only have 2 days off a week? Thats very nice.

Ikr? I'm debating taking a week holiday from work since I haven't taken my holidays yet this year. My luck is enough people will be ticked off with this that it will get changed and then I'll have a week off work without pay for no reason.

That or ill try my best and still fail and just feel like I wasted my time. Still not impressed.

30-Aug-2013 14:43:12

Kupo

Kupo

Posts: 8,965 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After reading all this now, I don't think i'll be playing Rs for the whole of September simply because it is so discouraging.

You just want to play the game and have fun your way but you're expected to nolife grind for a reward and have a whole month of annual leave just to do so.

Wrong audience targeted, with competing for BoL and waiting for so many bug fixes etc...

I think loyalty points are good for nothing. Why not just make gold for 15 daily challenges or green for those who do 5 at least. Even then it's not even worth logging in to see yourself devalued

30-Aug-2013 14:43:24

Bloo
Oct Member 2023

Bloo

Posts: 1,998 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So people like me who want every unlockable item wont beable to get this because I work 42+ hours a week and only have 2 days off a week? Thats very nice.

Ikr? I'm debating taking a week holiday from work since I haven't taken my holidays yet this year. My luck is enough people will be ticked off with this that it will get changed and then I'll have a week off work without pay for no reason.

That or ill try my best and still fail and just feel like I wasted my time. Still not impressed.

Wish I could just break from university!
Really hoping the 'higher-ups' will see the COMMUNITIES wishes and disagreements. I have supported JaGex and their decisions for a long time, but I would like to see some action with this situation.

30-Aug-2013 14:44:38

Lucas the S

Lucas the S

Posts: 1,267 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jmods,

Can I suggest silver superhero outfit for those below like 10k? In that fashion people who do decent but not best in the event get something nice as well!

~Lucas the S

P.s. My sneakerpeeper is still missing, solve this please!
Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
- Gandhi
Check out this link to our New Content Suggestion
Fossil Island

30-Aug-2013 14:45:39

Blainy

Blainy

Posts: 2,463 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Wish I could just break from university!
Really hoping the 'higher-ups' will see the COMMUNITIES wishes and disagreements. I have supported JaGex and their decisions for a long time, but I would like to see some action with this situation.

Gl.

30-Aug-2013 14:46:09

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annoyed about the gold outfit reqs/hiscores. If I complete a challenge every single day I should get it too

You will get an outfit for that...

Not the golden one
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Aug-2013 14:46:45

Mrs Shazbat
Sep Member 2009

Mrs Shazbat

Posts: 1,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I just hope that all (even half) the challenges are not like the example one... Once again something combat related thats excluding a good half of the RS population (skillers) from completing..

It should be challenges that EVERYONE can do, not just an elite few, or those with still-working bots (and yes they are out there, Ive seen them myself - BoL is popular, just to name 1 spot)... As you can bet the 'top 1000' will have a fair few dotted through them..
You had to look, didn't you? This spoiler got scared and ran away, shame on you!

30-Aug-2013 14:47:47

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top