Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Grey Inc
Jan Member 2012

Grey Inc

Posts: 716 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Not impressed.

Rather than reward the top 1k people and punish those of us who have school or work and can't properly compete for this golden costume, PLEASE make it available to those who complete all the challenges by the end of the month or something that frequent participation and effort can unlock the top rewards as well...

^Would be so much better!

30-Aug-2013 14:16:30

Kellz
Jul Member 2009

Kellz

Posts: 2,407 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love the outfit, I would love to know whether the 'week' will be early or late September though :)

@Bloodstone, well that's the good thing, a lot of people will be back at school etc by then, so less competition ;)
A Trimmed Comp wearing a Kellz

30-Aug-2013 14:16:38

Google Says
Nov
fmod Member

Google Says

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,324 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who's decision was it to reward loyalty points for this?

I suggest that you get rid of it immediatly. Loyalty points are not 'event' rewards, they are rewards for being a member for a set amount of time.

You're essentially handing out 90k loyalty points in total if you do all the challenges, regardless of how long you've been a member. Players that become a member now will get more loyalty points than I did when I was a member for 11 months.
-
Googs

Disagree with my actions? Post here
Dutch? Visit us here!

30-Aug-2013 14:17:35 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 14:32:46 by Google Says

bobert walk

bobert walk

Posts: 797 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so we compete for the special reward? : (
some people have more time on their hands than others, gah
so unfair. Even if i were to log in just to mainly do these events, i wouldn't be nearly as close to the others in the 1k ranking. But i will give it a try.
Out in the blue.
Under direct sunlight
Ignite with fire.
And never look back.

30-Aug-2013 14:18:08

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top