Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Oiler1k
Aug Member 2012

Oiler1k

Posts: 13,406 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Not too worried about it, but what gets me is... She was complaining about not getting the Superior outfit(having very good odds at getting it)... They gave that to her... and then added the titles to compensate... and she feels as if she should be entitled to those as well... Really, do you think everything revolves around you?

What a freak encounter. Do you remember me from so many years ago with Jmckinley in AEG? Add me if you read this

30-Aug-2013 20:29:29

Oiler1k
Aug Member 2012

Oiler1k

These challenges look super easy, shouldn't be too hard to get them done everday.

Although since Jagex seems to have very poor QA as of late (the last "fix&quot ;) , the least they could do is extend the amount of days the challenges stay up.

30-Aug-2013 20:35:32 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 20:42:44 by Oiler1k

Nova Thunder
Jul Member 2023

Nova Thunder

Posts: 1,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am slightly furious to the fact that we have to be in the top 1000 to get the Golden Version of the Hero Cosmetic Armor. Since some have school, some have work.

I can still remember the reaction of the golden scythe a few Halloweens back.. Not a happy moment.
Runescape player over 10 years - Loves to Quest, and check the lore.

deviantart : thunder-of-light

30-Aug-2013 20:42:29

Oiler1k
Aug Member 2012

Oiler1k

I am slightly furious to the fact that we have to be in the top 1000 to get the Golden Version of the Hero Cosmetic Armor. Since some have school, some have work.

I can still remember the reaction of the golden scythe a few Halloweens back.. Not a happy moment.

Wasn't golden scythe a misleading item though? Jagex said everyone at Runefest would get it but only the first 25 did or something?

And if you don't want to finish in the top 1,000 then just do the challenges every day.

30-Aug-2013 20:44:22

Jimfromtx
Jan Member 2003

Jimfromtx

Posts: 143 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My only suggestion on this would be for the "hulking exp bonus" for the challenges to be, well, bonus exp, rather than a one-off chunk, or it's too much like the sizzling summer one last year, which, although nice, was a bit too much of a giveaway. Bonus exp at least requires you to still skill to gain the benefit.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the challenges. Though I wonder how I'll have the time between that, gathering the rest of my divine tears, and weekly citadel skilling o_O

30-Aug-2013 20:47:18

Iulian OS

Iulian OS

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks very nice, but when are you going to do something for F2P to??? From the new quest (half rewarws member) nothing for f2p. X_x

That makes me angry for making all events for members.Make a F2P day if cant have any ideas.
:P
Old School Noob
:P
Curiosity killed your agility

30-Aug-2013 20:47:28

csanders6

csanders6

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not too worried about it, but what gets me is... She was complaining about not getting the Superior outfit(having very good odds at getting it)... They gave that to her... and then added the titles to compensate... and she feels as if she should be entitled to those as well... Really, do you think everything revolves around you?

What a freak encounter. Do you remember me from so many years ago with Jmckinley in AEG? Add me if you read this

Yes I remember you, lol Oiler 1k and Mach Green... I remember I had you added on my other account as well, which was locked when I was gone on vacation... like a week or 2 ago... still haven't heard from Jagex CS

30-Aug-2013 20:47:40

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top