Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
i suppose jagex could reconsider upon having to do a challenge every day.

why not at the end of the month, all challenges... maybe that could help out..

give them the whole month, as they will have spare time sonewere.. after all its a month event, not a when ever event lol.

ps, i should be nagging about not playing rs when the coolest of coolest items came out like xmas hat and pumkin hat. and other items ive mist during other events.. -.-
while i was not online.. now i wouldnt nag about this..
miss out means to bad, thats the way it is ppl!
i should know...

Edit:
i work 5 days a week 8 hours, yet i find time to make 10 of those restoration thingys in advande by simply catch 10 trout and just use the flickring enegry i already gatherd from training div till lvl 44 lol

eating 50 bananas, thats what we saw in the bts.. why not collect 50 bananas in advance while online?

cant be to hard now can it..

i think i will enjoy this event because if i dont manage to get every challenge, i wont cry if i wont get the suupie gold outfit. lol...
to bad then... ^_^

Yeah, you will cry.

no, i wont.
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:42:47

Li Xia

Li Xia

I can probably do everyday, as long as none of my health issues send me to the hospital.

But for those that have work and school full time, yikes...

Hopefully they aren't horribly time consuming tasks.

the Virtuous
TRlCKorTREAT

rather a forum troll. O_o
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:45:19

Vampire VvvV

Vampire VvvV

Posts: 550 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can probably do everyday, as long as none of my health issues send me to the hospital.

the Virtuous
TRlCKorTREAT

You are bizarre.

30-Aug-2013 19:46:32

Li Xia

Li Xia

the Virtuous
TRlCKorTREAT

You are bizarre.

anything other you would like me to know?
something worth knowing perhaps? :D
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:47:40

csanders6

csanders6

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I could be misreading this but it says,
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit"
and below the next picture says,
"Two Super Challenges have their own hiscore tables for a week each. Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"
. From how I'm reading it, everyone can claim the gold version and the 2 titles. It's just that the top 1k players for certain mini-games can get it in a week instead of the end of the month, by completing all the special challenges.

You can get the outfit in both ways.

Now if only we could get the titles from completing everything as well, and maybe give the hiscore champions an EXP lamp or something ;)

No, you are ungrateful... They gave you the superior outfit... and now you want the 2 titles... They are rewards for a reason, if it's really that important to you... get in the top 1k in EITHER of the 2 events... What's stopping you from wanting the next thing they changed exclusive reward to, if they added the titles to other rewards?...

Unfortunately my account is locked and no telling when Jagex Customer Service will get to my emails... event is starting soon/already started... and I won't be able to participate... Just reading what people like you think, ****** me off... like really... You think you're entitled to everything... Well,... you aren't.

30-Aug-2013 19:48:17 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 19:50:05 by csanders6

Li Xia

Li Xia

I could be misreading this but it says,
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit"
and below the next picture says,
"Two Super Challenges have their own hiscore tables for a week each. Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"
. From how I'm reading it, everyone can claim the gold version and the 2 titles. It's just that the top 1k players for certain mini-games can get it in a week instead of the end of the month, by completing all the special challenges.

You can get the outfit in both ways.

Now if only we could get the titles from completing everything as well, and maybe give the hiscore champions an EXP lamp or something ;)

No, you are ungrateful... They gave you the superior outfit... and now you want the 2 titles... They are rewards for a reason, if it's really that important to you... get in the top 1k in EITHER of the 2 events... What's stopping you from wanting the next thing they changed exclusive reward to if they added the titles to other rewards?...

Unfortunately my account is locked and no telling when Jagex Customer Service will get to my emails... event is starting soon/already started... and I won't be able to participate... Just reading what people like you thing, ****** me off... like really... You think you're entitled to everything... well,... you aren't.

erre, i know this must be hard for you... but heres a sincere heads up.. more months-years of runescape to go.. so more cosmetics and more events?
ive missed out on amazing stuff too.. :S
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:51:58

csanders6

csanders6

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not too worried about it, but what gets me is... She was complaining about not getting the Superior outfit(having very good odds at getting it)... They gave that to her... and then added the titles to compensate... and she feels as if she should be entitled to those as well... Really, do you think everything revolves around you?

30-Aug-2013 19:56:43

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top