Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Lunavera75

Lunavera75

Posts: 711 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't believe that I will not be able to complete this event because I will be spending time with my family at a lake and will not have internet for the 1st and some of the 2nd. Could there be any leeway at all for any players because they might not have total control over their life to make it online even once for possibly one day? I remember the completionist milestone message tells people to "Go outside"

30-Aug-2013 19:16:57

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit.

so you need only to complete 30 challenges, not highscores to get the golden outfit correct?

you need only 5 challenges to be able to get the normal hero outfit right?

As a sneak peak of what to expect, here is your day 1 challenge…

Miracle Recovery - trigger 10 portents of restoration

indicates that the challenges wont be to hard to complete with little time to do. just like any other task to do in a new seasonal event.

Lets just see, ill be happy with just the 5 challenge hero outfit reward ^^

and the top 1000 highscore... meg.. i dont need those titles anyway :)

THANK YOU JAGEX the rewards look rather Rewarding
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:23:44

Li Xia

Li Xia

i suppose jagex could reconsider upon having to do a challenge every day.

why not at the end of the month, all challenges... maybe that could help out..

give them the whole month, as they will have spare time sonewere.. after all its a month event, not a when ever event lol.

ps, i should be nagging about not playing rs when the coolest of coolest items came out like xmas hat and pumkin hat. and other items ive mist during other events.. -.-
while i was not online.. now i wouldnt nag about this..
miss out means to bad, thats the way it is ppl!
i should know...

Edit:
i work 5 days a week 8 hours, yet i find time to make 10 of those restoration thingys in advande by simply catch 10 trout and just use the flickring enegry i already gatherd from training div till lvl 44 lol

eating 50 bananas, thats what we saw in the bts.. why not collect 50 bananas in advance while online?

cant be to hard now can it..

i think i will enjoy this event because if i dont manage to get every challenge, i wont cry if i wont get the suupie gold outfit. lol...
to bad then... ^_^
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:32:33 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 19:37:18 by Li Xia

Evil_J35u5

Evil_J35u5

Posts: 471 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can't say I agree with this update. Like many have posted, I also work full-time as well as attend classes. There are going to be days where I miss a challenge, at which point it would be pretty useless to try to continue doing them. Ill-thought content, no support.

30-Aug-2013 19:42:14

Vampire VvvV

Vampire VvvV

Posts: 550 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
i suppose jagex could reconsider upon having to do a challenge every day.

why not at the end of the month, all challenges... maybe that could help out..

give them the whole month, as they will have spare time sonewere.. after all its a month event, not a when ever event lol.

ps, i should be nagging about not playing rs when the coolest of coolest items came out like xmas hat and pumkin hat. and other items ive mist during other events.. -.-
while i was not online.. now i wouldnt nag about this..
miss out means to bad, thats the way it is ppl!
i should know...

Edit:
i work 5 days a week 8 hours, yet i find time to make 10 of those restoration thingys in advande by simply catch 10 trout and just use the flickring enegry i already gatherd from training div till lvl 44 lol

eating 50 bananas, thats what we saw in the bts.. why not collect 50 bananas in advance while online?

cant be to hard now can it..

i think i will enjoy this event because if i dont manage to get every challenge, i wont cry if i wont get the suupie gold outfit. lol...
to bad then... ^_^

Yeah, you will cry.

30-Aug-2013 19:42:20

Li Xia

Li Xia

Original message details are unavailable.
I honestly kinda think this looks very fun =P only thing that worries me is, what if the super challenge requires a certain skill level or quest to be complete.. other than that I should be able to get at least 15 done, hopefully :P :D

Watch the video... they state that none of the challenges need any skill level :)
~Catch fire~

30-Aug-2013 19:42:20

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top