Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Aug-2013 15:17:08

30-Aug-2013 15:18:11

30-Aug-2013 15:18:27

30-Aug-2013 15:18:28

Malravenous
Jun Member 2020

Malravenous

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it's unfair each challenge is only available for 1 day. People are back to school, work, college, and some people, including myself are off on holiday. Alas, making the golden armour impossible for us to get. I think you should change it so you can do the tasks whenever you want. I.e. if you don't do the first 3 days worth, you can do them all the next day. That's how daily challenges work, that's how this should work too. I've been playing over 6 years and would love that golden armour.

30-Aug-2013 15:18:32

Posts: 2,421 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
You want every single cosmetic item because hoarding is your game, yet you don't want to work for it. Well, then you don't get every single cosmetic item. Jagex isn't promoting you to no life, only you are. Jagex did not tell you to try to collect every single cosmetic item. They are not at fault, YOU ARE.

I spent 8 months working on Castle Wars to trim my Completionist cape, and I've capped BOL long enough to unlock all those rewards, and come week 7 I will continue to do the same there on the other team.

Please tell me again where I'm not putting work in for cosmetics? I can play from the time I wake up until I go to work, but that doesn't guarantee that someone with more time on their hands won't come out ahead of me. Even if I put 10 hours a day in to trying, someone else with more time will just beat me. Sometimes you just need to reward effort, not just ranks. We have seasonal hiscores for that already.

Just because you worked for one thing, doesn't make you entitled to everything. I personally don't care if you have a comp cape or not, if you want the cosmetic items, work for it. Nothing will change, and going on the forums and attacking mod michelle will not justify anything.

Oh, and before i am accused of flaming you, i'm not.

30-Aug-2013 15:19:56

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top