Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Steelweaver

Steelweaver

Posts: 11,789 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm VERY excited for Super September! I read through the info for this update and was VERY happy for it.

But then I read something... and I felt a little disappointment...

"Players who complete all 30 super challenges will, amongst other things, receive a gold version of the superhero outfit."

Really? All 30? Most/some people won't be able to play all 30 days, and this is an extreme disappointment for me. Even looking into next week, I see that I'll be missing 3 days of this "Super September" already.

I also have the feeling that this Super September armor will look... rather bad without its gold trim...

But all 30 days is asking a lot from a LOT of people. Maybe lower it to 25? Or perhaps 20?

I'm not saying that I deserve to get all the content, I don't really care. But I'd like to have the option to get the trim. (I won't even be trying for hiscores, honestly. Too many players can try so much harder than I do, and I don't like aggressive gaming on here.)

Thanks for the consideration.

- The SgtScrubNoob
The Steelweaver

World Guardian #835
Maxed 9/7/2016
120 Smithing 1/4/2019

31-Aug-2013 03:19:44

Arena

Arena

Posts: 10,641 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Looks to be intersting indeed and I take the challange.
And to all those allready putting it down..Pfft be happy they are adding new items/events/rewards they Dont have to do any of this but do..Cheers Jagex team.

Btw 3 people have 99 divination now..Relase the block on bonus xp allready. 3 differant J-mods have said 3 differant things..DO IT!!

Three people compared to how many? Personally, I hope they keep the experience blocked for another month or two at the very least. We don't need people to buy their way into the Top 10 before the skill is even a month old.

31-Aug-2013 03:35:45

xsnowyheartx

xsnowyheartx

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex FYI divination has been unfair from the beginning because people that have plenty of gold bought extra energy as they hit the next spot so they had constant exp boost from using both memories and energy. So once again wealth = winning here :/

31-Aug-2013 05:44:07

S a z h

S a z h

Posts: 1,066 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question!!!
Will these count as a daily challenge? I currently have 4 daily challenges. I haven't completed the quests to do 2 of them, 1 I'm not going to do (ceremonial swords) and the last one I'm too lazy to do right now (kill dragons and I want to use staff but I don't have 85 herblore yet). Since you can only have 5 daily challenges at a time, I'm wondering if the super challenges will remove one of my daily challenges?

TL;DR Will super challenges count as a daily challenge (can we have 5 daily challenges and a super challenge at the same time)?

31-Aug-2013 06:13:44

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top