Forums

EoC: Melee

Quick find code: 294-295-141-64192564

UnderMage
Oct Member 2011

UnderMage

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place or if jagex looks at these posts for making changes but so far i really don't like EoC but I am willing to try it for a bit.

The main things so far that I don't like are
-Staffs being 2 handed weapons, I cant use my polypore for killing dragons anymore since I cant use my polypore and DFS
-I went to spiders in stronghold of security to train and they are non-aggressive towards me now and i can 1 hit them so training is really inefficient
-there was a mage there (level 90 mage) and he was 1 or 2 hitting 8+ spiders per cast which meant there were only about 3 or 4 for me to train on
-i took off all of my armour to see my hp without armour on and when i put it back on i had half of my health (glitch?? did i do something wrong?? i dont know)

21-Nov-2012 00:58:47

Maggie Nomad

Maggie Nomad

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex is trying to make RS like world of warcraft. If we wanted to play that, we would have. Runescape was great the way it was, why keep messing with it? I know I will not renew my membership when it runs out in Jan. I will not renew any of the ones I pay for. Jagex admit it: you want to be a baby WOW and it's not working.

21-Nov-2012 04:44:32

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Nov-2012 05:56:32

Snaidirem

Snaidirem

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EoC is the demise of RuneScape. The only thing I really like about the update is the fact you can dual wield weapons. However, this update is ruining the economy and it seems all the keybinding for different attack abilities is nothing more than a failiure to be like World of Warcraft. Even if point and click combat is still available, there should not be a combat system like this for the countless members like myself who enjoyed RuneScape for it's simplicity. It's evident this update is going to send the active users downhill as well. In my opinion, if I worked for Jagex staff... I would tell whoever is in charge now to abort the entire update if they actually value their fans, and their jobs. Sure there are some perks that would be nice to keep, but the combat system itself... should just be exiled. I would like to personally appologize to the Gower brothers for this catastrophe that once used to be a great and enjoyable experience with every login.

21-Nov-2012 06:21:24 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2012 06:37:34 by Snaidirem

Quick find code: 294-295-141-64192564 Back to Top