Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

SnakeLady
Oct Member 2023

SnakeLady

Posts: 983 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas Jagex ( kiddies should be up and roaring to go in the UK)
Merry Christmas to the RS community.. Here in the United States , Santa is traveling from the UK to the US at 470 MPH.. should be here very soon hehehehee.
PS: thats whats the news said. I believe in Santa!!!

25-Dec-2012 04:33:10

PumpingsMain

PumpingsMain

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Botting really needs to be addressed in 2013. Botany bay and all the other attempts at bot nuking has not done anything. I still see mass amounts of bots in every world and every spot possible. Id really like to be able to pk bots without the methods that exist. Maybe new anti-botting measures can identify the bots and let us kill and loot them. SoF and Solomans store really need to be reworked or removed. What if members could only receive spins and the number was increased and no buyable spins and Solomans store works like loyalty points? Buyable xp, items, and gold is exactly what you tell us not to do so why offer it to us from us. Alot of players quit because of the EoC but Im confident that yall can bring them back some how. I personally really enjoy it! Merry Christmas Jagex and fellow runescape players!

25-Dec-2012 04:59:54

Devans Blade

Devans Blade

Posts: 1,383 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas to everybody that is not a part of Jagex or IVP Management

All of IVP & Jagex Management Can get bent. I curse you all so that you will all be cursed to live in interesting times. May you go bald, may you be Constipated and may all your rear ends end up with piles and boils that make sitting impossible.

With that said I hope that all people who are part of Insight. Ventur Partner's and Jagex Managment slip and fall where the EOC gets hooped into where the sun doesn't shine.

I curse all you Murderous Genocide happy maggots that are Part of IVP & Jagex Management.

May everone else who is not related or works for those 2 areas of IVP Or Jagex be blessed with peace, love and harmony.

Merry Christmas to all and to all Keep up the Good Fight. Do not let Runescape 2 die do not Let the EOC become our only way of life. EOC = Rest In Peace Runescape.

Death to the Evolution Of Combat!

Copy this and save it do not let the Mods *id* this message it deserves to be seen, if it's hidden repost it. Do not let the Fight for the Runescape 2 be silenced or Censored

25-Dec-2012 06:09:19 - Last edited on 25-Dec-2012 06:11:23 by Devans Blade

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top