Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

Devans Blade

Devans Blade

Posts: 1,383 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Copy & paste this message to help Spread the word

From one fighter against the EOC to all others fighting to save Runescape

The following is just a snippet of the entire post. To find the entire post so you can read the information in it. search Yahoo or Google for Jagex - EoC Flop

Jagex - EoC Flop (RuneScape update question & call to action)?
This post is to help RuneScape players who dislike EoC and have been ignored by Jagex on the forums. Since Jagex refuses to listen to us in forums, we must find other means to impact their decisions. Recently an investment firm called Insite ADVenture Partner's purchased a majority share in Jagex stock. I have begun sending them emails, and encouraging friends and family members to do the same.

Their email address is Growth @ Insight Partners.c om remove the spaces OK

A sample email is:

Greetings to you at Insight Venture Partner's remove the apostrophe S ('S)

It has recently come to my attention that your investment firm has purchased a large share of stock in Jagex, the owners of a relatively popular online game called RuneScape. Recently they have released an update called the Evolution of Combat (hereafter referred to as EoC). The consumer base was assured ahead of time that this impact would make minimal changes to the game.

The Above ^

Is just a sample of the E-mails currently being sent to IVP from the players of Runescape we the Haters of EOC must unite together. We must work together to continue to let Jagex & IVP know just how we feel about the EOC update.

We must fight to save Runescape 2 or we will be doomed to play some other MMORPG or to conform and learn to play in the Crippled world of Gielinor as she stands today.

I for one hate the EOC

Copy & Paste this message to all other forums & threads.

Please Spread the word everyone

I am Wishing All Fighters of the EOC & all Supporters of RS2 a Merry Christmas

25-Dec-2012 06:15:05 - Last edited on 25-Dec-2012 06:16:30 by Devans Blade

Devans Blade

Devans Blade

Posts: 1,383 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is no better year to come. EOC has destroyed the game I loved.

I can not have a Merry Christmas or a Happy new year with the Genocide of Gielinor paid for by insight venture partner's those gob-smackers funded the Assassination done by Mod Mark who put to death the game Formerly known as Runescape 2

25-Dec-2012 06:34:50

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,320 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas, 2012 has been an excellent year for updates.

I thank you, Jagex, for:

An egg on face
Buyable spins
Fish Mask
Bot-Any Day
The blank quest tab
Solomon Bank Boosters
Rethinking BXPW
Recruit a Friend
Christmas Tree Hat
The Skypouncer, Blazehound and the Bloodpouncer

Marvellous. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! See you in 2013.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

25-Dec-2012 07:06:24

Fiery Rocket

Fiery Rocket

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was only bothered by Mod Marks final statement of GOD BLESS I mean really Jesus and GOD are "fictional characters" don't forget about your Athiest players.... When aliens finally visit us we will all understand..... But until then maybe one day aliens will visit Rune Scape (I know personally I would love a new space port teleport...) The future will shock us all Merry Christmas from Switch Designs *** . gtaforlife . ***

25-Dec-2012 08:19:34

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top