Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

X BattousaiX
May Member 2021

X BattousaiX

Posts: 897 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry jagex, but this year sucked.

Fight kiln was good, runespan was good, GWD rework was... well, ok.

that GM quest? Absolute garbage. It wasn't the most challenging combat ever. Not at all. It was simply the equivalent of an old brew fest.

EoC was and still is garbage. I'm shocked you still went ahead and released a obviously unfinished product.

2012 was awful. Outside of player owned ports, the year was garbage after garbage after garbage.

And this doesn't even include SoF/SGS. Oh my no, those are truly the worst things to have ever been brought into Runescape, and yes, that is even above Livid Farm (Who thought that was a good idea? No really, Do tell).

Remove SoF, and maybe, just maybe, 2013 won't suck as badly.

But then again, you won't listen. You never do.

To all players out there, I wish you a Merry Christmas. And yes, even you jagex. Although I can no longer tell if you're trying to improve the game or simply milk all of your players for their money. As a legacy member, I genuinely hope that you'll turn this around and start updating the game, and not the SoF >****;

24-Dec-2012 16:42:05

FrigusFabula

FrigusFabula

Posts: 640 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love all the "members" and "veterans" saying they've played the game so long and are now hating and going toquit on every little thing about runescape. Just quit and stop being children so the actual players who want to play aren't bothered by your "feedback" , or just embrace the change. Seriously, this community has now gone to complete f***ing **** lately...

24-Dec-2012 16:42:22

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top