Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

Hooded Billy

Hooded Billy

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, I just wanna say dat this year I'd read more forums, gave opinions about more stuff, I'd take part in more events, even I watched you guys for the 1st time :D , trying to figure out correctly our answers about RuneScape this year haha :P , seemed like I was near you all, thinkin of configurations and items for the game (: It has been so kewl *o* .In 2013, I'll be more rigorous, you should take care ;D

24-Dec-2012 16:06:18

Erudor
Dec Member 2022

Erudor

Posts: 229 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"significant growth" Actually, it's been quite the opposite lol.

Jagex logic

"our players are special to us" Well, if they were, you'd listen to them more than 10% of the time?

24-Dec-2012 16:12:34

Erudor
Dec Member 2022

Erudor

Posts: 229 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh well. I apologize for my more pessimistic outlook of the future, Jagex, but I do not see how you have improved in terms of community and what-not.

More importantly, happy holidays, Jagex.

And in honest truth, I really do hope you manage to push through this year, Jagex. :/

24-Dec-2012 16:14:51 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2012 16:15:23 by Erudor

Slow Light
Nov Member 2023

Slow Light

Posts: 821 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry christmas all.

i hope 2013 will be a better year then 2012 was for runescape although somewhere i am afraid that microtransactions will be taken a few steps further in 2013 :\ as in bigger advantages buyable >****;

i hope im wrong...

24-Dec-2012 16:15:28

Tilly Raven

Tilly Raven

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the great updates this year, I've really enjoyed everything! Can't wait for the smart phone/tablet releases! Looking forward to 2013! You guys are doing a great job with the game in my opinion, keep it up!! :)

24-Dec-2012 16:27:40

Hooded Billy

Hooded Billy

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yah... I'd read some messages here about some bad things in RuneScape, like bots, SoF and such. I actually don't like SoF, or Solomon's store too, cuz I am already paying to have some benefits on the game. I won't pay more money for that, I think this is unfair. But I think the bad things shouldn't hide the good things done on RuneScape this year, like RuneSpan or Botany Bay.
About EoC, I think was a great forward step for the game. It brings more realistic magic for RuneScape, as well the other RPGs have. Wasn't enough only high-level graphics; abilities, different ways of holding weapons and new combat styles, like whip opponent five times, or make a tsunami, made the game more real-like than ever! I enjoy it at most! Keep bringing for the game things like that guys ;)

*Hugs*

24-Dec-2012 16:30:33

Toa Iruni
Dec Member 2023

Toa Iruni

Posts: 285 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, please rid us of bots. Please take the microtransactions down a notch. Please stop handing out xp right and left. You've had some good updates, but you're forgetting some of the most deserving things. Fix up the minigames and obscure quests. And where is the sequel to "Meeting History"? Good grief, I know updates take some time, but four years? Come on!

I suggest you guys also take time to play your game legitimately. No Moderator adjustments.

24-Dec-2012 16:33:59

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top