Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

Bigfatleaf

Bigfatleaf

Posts: 553 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas to the Jagex team, however no thanks Mod MMG.

He is incredibly deluded. 200M accounts, why would you pride yourself on having a serious bot problem? All of these mentions of new content in 2013 while continuing to pretend bots aren't sucking the life out of this game is a joke. Also the QBD USED to be intense until the eoc made everything extremely easy. Why give us all these abilities and the potential to use tactics when now it's even simpler than before, just throw on soul split and you're invincible.

24-Dec-2012 19:27:19

Jugex
Oct Member 2009

Jugex

Posts: 1,569 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
merry christmas!

im sorry but the recent newspost is almost offensive to read... 2012 has NOT in any way been great, and good for the rs community... They say the customers' opinions mean so much when they DONT listen or look at players suggestions or opinions.(example: EOC, and micro payments) I've played this game for 7 years and for the past 3 ive been hanging on by the thought of maybe jagex will turn things around and make this game more like the runescape we all love again. my patients is wearing thin and i dont know how much longer i can take this

24-Dec-2012 19:38:37

a kurt

a kurt

Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas guys.

Also I think it might be too late to say..., but I still think Runespan is overpowered.
It's like making a minigame for Prayer that's so much quicker/cheap.
Life questioned Death, "Why do people love me and not you?" In Death's response, "...because you're a beautiful lie..., and I'm the ugly truth."

24-Dec-2012 20:07:44

Wize 0ld man

Wize 0ld man

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LOL is this some sort of joke? EOC is the worst thing to happen to runescape, look how many people quit! Jagex have continually ignored player feedback/ the thousand of anti-EOC threads, the masses of people that quit because of it. I think 2013 will be the last year for Jagex those numbers are rapidly going down!!

24-Dec-2012 20:18:16

Burningwicky

Burningwicky

Posts: 399 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod MMG is either very stoned or very drunk or a HUGH liar!!!
iv been here almost 8 years and i can tell you this game is in deep trouble it is losing members left and right and its plain to see just keep a eye on the "members online" in the old days their used to be over 150k people playing at any single time but not anymore, 1m likes on facebook ?? ye iam sure all the gold sellers , rwt and botters are very happy with you because they earn a lot of money and you keep failling on banning them time and time again!!!

no one was waiting on eoc and by the look of what people wrote on the forum few even like it,

no one is waiting on 2 new skills if 8 out of 10 players is a bot in this game

no one is waiting on some deluded drunk/stoned petting hes shoulder news letter which is really a ego boost and a bunch of lies.

the truth is jagex / runescape is dying, the fact you now have a "recruite a bot into the game" thing is proof of that, never in rs history was it needed to bribe players into inviting their friends into rs the game it self was the incentive.;

runescape has become a really HUGH commercilized pile of poo!! you give members crappy looking items for xmass (a sack that looks like a giant turkey leg a beard how nice if you are a girl, a pet which you cannot even take out and follow you) and other events whilst on the other hand selling great looking items in solomonsshop (wich is a jewish name) now since i have some jewish blood i can see the humour in that ;) but its kinda insulting isnt it, trying to sell items to members at inflated prices and then giving the shop a jewish name that isnt very nice... nauty nauty ;) not all jews are greedy low lives..

2012 was the worst year ever even worse then 2011 and saying 2012 was a great year for jagex ye iam sure it was i bet you tripled your salery but the game went to ****.. with your hugh salery you should go find a ear/eye docter and listen to costumer feedback!!!!!!...

24-Dec-2012 20:27:26 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2012 20:31:36 by Burningwicky

gats0n

gats0n

Posts: 4,393 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kneel for me

Instead of just completely trashing out the whole EoC project after a couple of nostalgic kids whining on the forums 'bout how it destroys RS etc, they actually listened to the players offering CONSTRUCTIVE feedback about it.

Feedback. Actual advice on what could be improved, what to add etc. And guess what, they LISTENED! A lot of stuff has changed from when the EoC beta first came out. Thanks to the actual players, the EoC is the way it is in RS atm.

24-Dec-2012 20:30:54

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top