Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

Dinitroll
Dec Member 2020

Dinitroll

Posts: 918 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Player-owned Ports was best update of this year. Then the buff of solo Dungeoneering xp.

I'd rather lock myself in front of my computer then attent that Chrismass party where I'm invited. I can't wait to the holidays!

... to be over.

24-Dec-2012 18:18:24

JohneySteel

JohneySteel

Posts: 1,141 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fender X shut the hell up because you dont know what your talking about. You and many of the other noobs playing this game who aren't at all involved in the community have things to say of little substance.

This year has been one of the worst in terms of updates. The EoC specifically is the reason why I canceled my membership subscription on both my accounts and will not be renewing. SoF needs to be removed as it gives unfair advantages to thought who have the money to utilize it.

SGS isn't as bad but it does make the game look stupid if your fighting nex wearing full beach outfit, hiding your actual gear. SGS is fine for cosmetic junkies, as long as it doesn't give any unfair advantages.

EoC... Oh boy, EoC! From the closed beta, where 50k members were selected to access the beta, you could see how every week the numbers continued to dwindle. There was NO high demand for the EoC by the playerbase. 3 months into the beta you could see the 2 members averaging 100 players each, and even the f2p beta wasnt popular with sometimes less than 100 players on.

Beta wasnt ready, and it was rushed. Im not anti EoC, but I am anti EoC the way Jagex has implemented it. It was NOT ready and it was rushed. They updated the game at 5am eastern time, while I was in the middle of fight kiln, well on my way to claim my cape before the EoC update. They never push high demanded updates so early, they drag it out until much later in the day. Summoning, and Return of Free trade to name a few. Even the Bot Nuke update that had a countdown was not right on time.

Yet they forced Eoc on the released date asap.

24-Dec-2012 18:30:13 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2012 18:31:54 by JohneySteel

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top