Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

demon uc
Oct Member 2020

demon uc

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: demon uc
Total Level: 2136
P2P Combat Level: 124
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes NSW
Age? (optional) 24
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8:30 pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? alot :D
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? lite force
What are your current goals in runescape? 90+ herb 99 FM
Do you like Quests? depends on quest
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? refered but your clan sounds good and is what im looking for

26-Sep-2012 12:04:22 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2012 12:33:47 by demon uc

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations demon uc , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

26-Sep-2012 14:40:01

I Ate Elvis
Dec Member 2021

I Ate Elvis

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: I Ate Elvis
Total Level: 2225
P2P Combat Level: 136
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes, it will be added to one of the two favorite world slots.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No i live in england, but i'm up for the needed time of 10:30AM most days of the week.
Age? (optional) 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes i will.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) I'm from england so the time would be 10:30 am normally but at the moment its 11:30 AM at the time im filling out this.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Maybe 4-5 depending on how late or early i wake up, or if i sleep at all considering im nocturnal ;)
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i have.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i have.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I'm just leaving a clan buts it wasnt really a "clan" more like about 10-15 people working together to get the avatar for the xp bonus.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I believe i am.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? My friend DarkestDiety told me about the clan at first.
What are your current goals in runescape? Max/Comp cape.
Do you like Quests? No i hate them, but do them when there needed for something i want.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes, i believe the extra xp you gain is very worth it.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I'm planning on maxing and getting comp cape and i think it would i could bring help to others who need what i have done, and same with the other way around.

29-Sep-2012 07:43:49

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations I Ate Elvis , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

29-Sep-2012 09:22:50

Narzlsa
Jan Member 2022

Narzlsa

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Cold Bean
Total Level: 2318
P2P Combat Level: 136
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
no - UK
Age? (optional)
16 - nearly 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
10:30am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
up to 4
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
yes - recently leaved
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
pug the slay
What are your current goals in runescape?
maxed
Do you like Quests?
sometimes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)?
yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
looking for an active clan and a mature clan how often do events ( my last clan didnt )

29-Sep-2012 10:12:32

Pug the Slay
Jul Member 2008

Pug the Slay

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Cold Bean , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

29-Sep-2012 10:17:21

Fadeaway

Fadeaway

Posts: 1,513 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Defang
Total Level: 1811
P2P Combat Level: 106
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes, I do.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes.
Age? (optional) 16 for a few more days.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3 per week.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I am in a friend's chat, but not a clan chat.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I hope so :)
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Roofus x told me it was pretty good :P
What are your current goals in runescape? Maxed melee with Turm/Overloads.
Do you like Quests? Not really.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Sure.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I'd like to join a mature community (which seems to be becoming harder and harder) with similar interests and people who are active and online at the same times as me.

30-Sep-2012 13:13:29

i Volcom

i Volcom

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
i Volcom
Total Level:
P2P Combat Level:
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No
Nop
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
As much as i can
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
yes
yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
At the moment in a very small clan just to be in a chat but I'm willing to leave that
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Ofcourse
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
User Named : Life Force sent me an invitation
What are your current goals in runescape?
Summoning 96
Strength 99
Dungeoneering 99
Being Max Combat zerker
Do you like Quests?
yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)?
yes

01-Oct-2012 15:41:42

Rusted Nuts

Rusted Nuts

Posts: 166 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Rusted Nuts
Total Level: 1503 and rising
P2P Combat Level: 3
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes and no probs
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) Mature :D
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? As much as possible
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) Queensland
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-6
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? R3d Skyz
What are your current goals in runescape? To level as much as I can (skills)
Do you like Quests? If I can do them
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? R3d told me too :D

02-Oct-2012 04:16:27

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top