-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

ronne

ronne

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Deadlypyre
Total Level: 2080
P2P Combat Level: 133
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? India
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? I'm not so sure about the event active, but I'm sure that I'll be clan chat active
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 4:00 PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I can't be sure about that but I'll try to attend most of the events
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Of course
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I was in a clan called "Frission" but unfortunately it was disbanded a while ago
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yeah
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I found it in the forums
What are your current goals in Runescape? Becoming a good PvM-er
Do you like Quests? Not really
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yep. Every week
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I think this clan is pretty decent and consists of matured people and has good amount of people.

27-Apr-2015 07:12:04

demon uc
Oct Member 2020

demon uc

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: demon uc
Total Level: 2494
P2P Combat Level: max lvl
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? always
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? australia
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? always have been
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) sydney
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? all
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? i was before?
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? i was a pervious member always in gwd with cleric
What are your current goals in runescape? finish all 99
Do you like Quests? yes and no depending
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i miss cleric and the gwd XD

03-May-2015 07:26:00

Supernaut

Supernaut

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Supernaut
Total Level: 2579
P2P Combat Level: 138
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yeah
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes
Age? 20
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yea
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? most of them
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? ikad is my bae
What are your current goals in runescape? 200m defence, comp cape
D* you like Quests? most of the time
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yeah
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Im looking for a more active clan that does events and liek to just do stuff

22-May-2015 14:52:18

Yogurt Slurp
Nov Member 2023

Yogurt Slurp

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Zeoza
Total Level: 2080
P2P Combat Level: 134
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes
Age? (optional) 21
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-5 Depending on my Roster
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Yogurt_Slurp
What are your current goals in runescape? Maxing Combat while getting my stats High
Do you like Quests? Sometimes ( Depends if i woke up on the right side of the bed)
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Im looking for a mature Australian based clan , And this one sounds perfect, With friendly people always willing to help eachother!

25-Oct-2015 09:52:09

Sp00ders

Sp00ders

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: Sp00ders
Total Level: 2297
P2P Combat Level: 135
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? It is my homeworld.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No (Canada), but I function on Australian time.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Depends, at least one while I'm in school, and most during the summer.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? T Jay
What are your current goals in runescape? Jack of All Trades
Do you like Quests? Depends on the quest line (Gods = good, penguins = lame)
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: Omniskiller

21-Mar-2017 10:27:12

Nolife Demon
Jul Member 2010

Nolife Demon

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
Nolife Demon

Total Level:

P2P Combat Level:

Do you realize that the clans home world is 114, and It is recommended to make this your home-world as this is where the events will be held, etc?
Ye nah m8.

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Nah Tassie m8

Age? (optional)
Zez25ima

Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Tumbleweeds.

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
idk. 10:30?

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
0/1? maybe 2 if lucky.

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
I am dyslexic, so not really, I like the part about getting free Turnips though, they're good for soup.

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Well. I can try, but recently had all my accounts 'banned' for botting.... Unbanned though...(This is a joke jagex plz don't ban)

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
Yeah, In some scrub clan Called Omniskillerz.

Will you be mature enough for this clan?
HAHAHA DOUBTFUL

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Trying to find Omnikillers, but i found Omnis Killers so close enough yeah?

What are your current goals in runescape?
I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO-ONE EVER WAS, TO CATCH EM ALL IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE, runePOKEskillpetSCAPEMON

Do you like Quests?
Not rly. I enjoyed cooks assistant, and bringing home the bacon since I do that. Didn't mind the one where you bought 4 beads either and insta completed it.

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Eh. Not really a selling point here. like the Chitadel looks pretty smickey and all. but like. collecting 2700 items. thats almost 300 click ticks...

Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Dano.

08-May-2017 12:56:36

ImV

ImV

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: ImV
Total Level: 2261
P2P Combat Level: 125
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no, Im in Florida. united states
Age? (optional) 21
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4-5
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? forums of course
What are your current goals in runescape? just have fun and eventually take off from where i left off in progress
Do you like Quests? ehh most are kinda bland
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? im in search of interesting people to meet, progress through the game among, and chat through the slow days with!

21-Oct-2017 07:21:21

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top