Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.,-='[ Letter of Acceptance ]'=-,.

Congratulations Cleromancer, welcome to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your rank will be given.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called OmniSkillers Home

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking what's event? per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

16-Sep-2013 09:03:05

Hex_xv

Hex_xv

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Mabaa
Total Level: 1900
P2P Combat Level: 4
D o you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? 114/49 are already my homeworlds
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? W.A
Age? (optional) 20
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Very
What is the Event time for you? Western Australia:_5:30pm DLS: No
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2+
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Browsing forums
What are your current goals in runescape? Maxing out my skills, and generally just having a good time
Do you like Quests? Depends on the quest, but mostly yes (one small favour O_o )
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? After reading about the clan it seems like an interesting and fun place to be, and ive been looking for a clan that hosts social events for some time

28-Sep-2013 13:23:32

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Congratulations Mabaa, welcome to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your rank will be given.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called OmniSkillers Home

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking what's event? per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

28-Sep-2013 13:58:41

Chopper Reid
Mar Member 2023

Chopper Reid

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: FighterForce
Total Level: 2036
P2P Combat Level: 186
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 7:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 5
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? old member of os from 2010
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Divination
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Old member which just came back to runescape.

25-Oct-2013 12:40:26

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Congratulations FighterForce, welcome back to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your old tp will be added & rank will be given.

Thank you

26-Oct-2013 05:00:48

INB4SPEC

INB4SPEC

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
Total Level:
P2P Combat Level:
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I am on almost all day everyday so almost all of them

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i will follow each and every rule for this clan.

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i will

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes i left my mates friendly clan for this one.

Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes i will be

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
i found out from misugonaso as he is a great friend of mine

What are your current goals in runescape? to complete the game and make alot of friends while doing it :)

Do you like Quests? yes and currently i have 231 quest points

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? i will cap every week for the clan
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because i believe this is the right clan for me, i have heard great things from my friend (misugonaso) about you guys, i know i will enjoy it :)

29-Oct-2013 13:31:46

INB4SPEC

INB4SPEC

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: g0d sl4yer
Total Level: 1953
P2P Combat Level: 177
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes i am
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes i live in melbourne australia
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes i will be
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8:30 pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I am on almost all day everyday so almost all of them

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i will follow each and every rule for this clan.

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i will

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes i left my mates friendly clan for this one.

Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes i will be

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
i found out from misugonaso as he is a great friend of mine

What are your current goals in runescape? to complete the game and make alot of friends while doing it

Do you like Quests? yes and currently i have 231 quest points

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? i will cap every week for the clan
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because i believe this is the right clan for me, i have heard great things from my friend (misugonaso) about you guys, i know i will enjoy it

29-Oct-2013 13:40:51

Shaunpro1

Shaunpro1

Posts: 457 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Shaunpro1
Total Level: 2142
P2P Combat Level: 200
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aus
Age? (optional) 19
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Depends on TAFE/Work Committments usually 2+
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Forums
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 herb, 120 Dung 99 Sum
Do you like Quests? No
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Just returned to rs after a long break and require a clan.

29-Oct-2013 14:02:56

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Congratulations Shaunpro1, welcome to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your old tp will be added & rank will be given.

I noticed u gained a level since applying, well done. I'm also sorry I missed you in clan, I was afk.

Thank you

30-Oct-2013 05:34:02

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top