Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Luik70
May Member 2023

Luik70

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Luik70
Total Level: 1817
P2P Combat Level: 173
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
Age? (optional) 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? GMT 2:00 am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-3
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? fletching 99 told me about it.
What are your current goals in runescape?
Do you like Quests? sometimes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes i will
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? it has tier 7 citadel and its placed 5th overall in Clan Cup 2012.

15-Jul-2013 17:33:48

Shinesun
Aug Member 2021

Shinesun

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I am interested in joining your clan and your fellow clan member Fletching 99 told me that you may recruit me*

** name: Its sajn
total lvl: 1520 (i tend to raise it since I am playing serios after a 2 years pause)
p2p cb: 173
I do realise and have been informed about the clan home world.
I live in Europe (Slovenia)
I will try to be active as much as I can be and participate in events.
I don't really know how many event I'll be able to attend due to schoolwork.
I have read the rules and agrre with them.
I also follow jagex rules and have never been banned, muted etc.
I am not in any other clan and this would be my first clan.
I really think I am mature. I respect other players and help them out. I don't swear and i behave well.
Your clan member Fletching 99 infromed me about your clan and asked if i would like to join you.
I enjoy playing runescape and I will slowly progress towards completing everything.
I LOVE quests and i do them most of my time. I have a high QP rate for my level.
I will help out the clan if needed and I'll be happy to help anyone.
I'm searching for a nice clan with good behaviour and knows how to have fun =)

26-Jul-2013 14:11:03

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.,-='[ Letter of Acceptance ]'=-,.

Congratulations its Sajn, welcome to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your will be returned to your original rank when you left the clan.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called OmniSkillers Home

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking what's event? per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

If you ever do this again, please use the application template :) .
Thank you

16-Aug-2013 13:25:16 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2013 13:25:42 by Acmene

Misugonaso

Misugonaso

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Misugonaso
Total Level: 2137
P2P Combat Level: 182
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 20
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 1930hrs
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently left one
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Cleric Ender
What are your current goals in runescape? Completionist cape but since that's a long way off I just like to enjoy myself and have fun.
Do you like Quests? Yes. I have a quest cape
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? So that I don't ever have to change clan again.

25-Aug-2013 09:33:12

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Congratulations its Misugonaso, welcome to Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your will be returned to your original rank when you left the clan.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called OmniSkillers Home

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking what's event? per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

If you ever do this again, please use the application template :) .
Thank you

25-Aug-2013 10:10:40

T Jay
Jan Member 2013

T Jay

Posts: 329 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:D Runescape Name: Tqjayman
Total Level: 1690
P2P Combat Level: 147
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Already set to 114
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes Qld Australia
Age? (optional) 43
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 7:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? At least 2 I hope
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes I will
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yes just left one.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Sharlaya is family friend - s
What are your current goals in runescape? I would love to reach 99 in all skills
Do you like Quests? Yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes most definately
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I have been playing runescape for at least 4 years with 2 year break in the middle. Left game originally because had very bad lag problems and had troubles with some quests. Rejoined in Jan 2013 with skill level of 1320. After talking to Sharlaya about troubles with original clan joined due to the fact that none of the other members wanted to do anything or even communicate with each other I' had enough. Sharlaya introduced me to kre and the rest of the clan. She then took me for a guided tour of your citadel and I was very impressed with the set up. You guys talk to each other, not to mention the massive amount of help I have already had from many omniskiller members is fantastic. I would love to be considered for your clan.

01-Sep-2013 11:38:12

Chrylock

Chrylock

Posts: 309 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Congratulations Tqjayman, welcome back into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. Once your 5 have been completed, your will be returned to your original rank when you left the clan.

If you have not yet been added to clan please join Omniskillers Clan Chat and ask for an available co-leader to invite you.

Thank you

03-Sep-2013 13:04:41

Camleviathan

Camleviathan

Posts: 576 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Cleromancer
Total Level: 2465
P2P Combat Level: 199
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes, NSW AUSTRALIA
Age? 20 years
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) AEST
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-2
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I found you on forums.
What are your current goals in runescape? Max Cape
Do you like Quests? Completed 100%
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yep
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Looking for Australian based, active clan.

16-Sep-2013 08:28:51

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top