Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Age of Link

Age of Link

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total Level:

P2P Combat Level:

Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
Yes.

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Yes.

Age? (optional)

Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
I will most likely be in the chat whenever I'm on, and I will attend all events that are held if I am on at the same times.

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
8:30pm

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
At least 3 hopefully.

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
Yes.

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Yes.

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No.

Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes.

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Found it by searching for Australian clans, and reading a post made by Life Force.

What are your current goals in runescape?
Main aim is for 99str/def/hp, 80 Slayer at the moment and just trying to get every other skill to 70+.

Do you like Quests?
Somewhat.

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)?
Yes.

Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I quit for 2 years and have just come back, and seeing as everyone on my friends list seems to have quit as well in those 2 years I'd very much just like somewhere I can talk.

13-Jan-2013 11:43:57 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2013 11:57:42 by Age of Link

Bloody Rippa

Bloody Rippa

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: SoS Budd

Total Level: 2075

P2P Combat Level: 200

Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? 'Straya

Age? 22

Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) I was told 5.30pm my time? I'm GMT/UTC +8

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Your Bare min is 1, suggested 2. I can easily do that at busiest of times.

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? OH YES!

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently leaving. Actually will be my third is a bloody week. Misleading information is why. When I asked if they were an australian based clan they said yes. Lets just say none were. ***** me to tears... I'm no clan hopper. I'm just looking for the right clan... no harm in that. /lifestory

Will you be mature enough for this clan? I'n my own opinion yes.

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Invitation from one of your memebrs Life Force

What are your current goals in runescape? Trimmed Completionist Cape. Maybe even 200M in every stat. I'm a lnog term goal sort of person.

Do you like Quests? Use to hate them, recently have a new found love for them haha.

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes

Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Well so far it **ems like it's exactly what I am looking for. So as long as the information i've been given is true there will be no wakkas :P

13-Jan-2013 15:03:03 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2013 15:03:33 by Bloody Rippa

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.,-='[ Letter of Acceptance ]'=-,.

Congratulations Age Of Link, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. If you only do 1 event, you will have to cap at Citadel to maintain rank.

If you have not yet been added to clan please join "Omniskillers" cc and ask for an available co-leader to invite you.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

13-Jan-2013 15:07:38

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations SoS Budd, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. If you only do 1 event, you will have to cap at Citadel to maintain rank.

If you have not yet been added to clan please join "Omniskillers" cc and ask for an available co-leader to invite you.

If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"

Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating.

NOTE: As said in clan info, please try to let a leader know if you at to become inactive from the clan for more than 2 weeks (can be given exception to avoid inactive rank etc). We also hope out of courtesy that people leaving omniskillers would please advise us, and give info to reasons why (helps us improve as a clan).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

13-Jan-2013 15:19:27

vires astris

vires astris

Posts: 106 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
vires astris
Total Level:
P2P Combat Level:
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No USA

Age? (optional) 25

Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? do when able on events and always clan chat active

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
4:30 am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? unknown

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
of course
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
leaving soul adventures due too I'm the only one ever on in that clan now
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
First Sharalaya then Starry
What are your current goals in runescape?
current goal is 90 smithing followed by all skils 90
Do you like Quests?
sometimes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)?
i've capped every week this last year except for this week due to our citadel is gone
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I like to have people to chat with and like to help out others :D along with skilling with others

15-Jan-2013 03:48:05

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Congratulations vires astris, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. If you only do 1 event, you will have to cap at Citadel to maintain rank. With your time zone, you will have to cap at Citadel every week.

Thank you

15-Jan-2013 03:59:08

Toy of God

Toy of God

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Toy of God

Total Level: 1762

P2P Combat Level: 167

Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes.

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No, I live in Japan, but the timezones are similar.

Age? (optional) 21

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 6:30pm

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2.

Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Just left it.

Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I searched the clan forums for australian based clans.

What are your current goals in runescape? 96 herblore, chaotic maul, chaotic staff, 99 strength, 81 attack, fire cape, full slayer helm.

Do you like Quests? Yes

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes

Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Because it's close to my timezone, so I'll be able to be on for your events and to help other clan members with questions or participate in group discussions over clan chat.

16-Jan-2013 07:43:13

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Toy of God, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. If you only do 1 event, you will have to cap at Citadel to maintain rank. With your time zone, you will have to cap at Citadel every week.

Thank you

16-Jan-2013 10:18:51

Aus Kirby
Feb Member 2022

Aus Kirby

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Binskin

Total Level: 2037

P2P Combat Level: 189

Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Too easy

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes

Age? (optional) 21

What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 8pm

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2+

Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes

Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Just Left

Will you be mature enough for this clan? Hope So

Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Forums

What are your current goals in runescape? Bossing

Do you like Quests? Kinda

Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Can Do

Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Something aussie, something bigger n better then other clans ive been in

20-Jan-2013 03:08:10

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Congratulations Binskin, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event. If you only do 1 event, you will have to cap at Citadel to maintain rank.

Thank you

20-Jan-2013 05:26:02

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top