Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations OmNomSkittlz, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

19-Apr-2011 13:20:49 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2011 14:30:08 by Senetric

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations DarkMatter94, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

19-Apr-2011 13:21:44

playercard

playercard

Posts: 213 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: kingg zeus
Total Level: 1957 (will be 2000 by a few weeks
P2P Combat Level: 127
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes it is my home world
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? im aussie =]
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? ofc never miss a event
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8:30-9:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 90% all of them
Will you follow all the clan rules? yep
Will you follow all Jagex rules? hell yeah
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? just left one
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? zombie jella did :)
What are your current goals in runescape? in the middle of 95 prayer so 95 pray is my goal (im nelly there yay)
Do you like Quests? no not rlly
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? seem like a very nice,kind and helpful clan
What do you consider yourself; A
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills

21-Apr-2011 10:37:47 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2011 10:39:40 by playercard

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations kingg zeus, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
Thank you

21-Apr-2011 11:09:19

[#UZEIA1KKY]

[#UZEIA1KKY]

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Compost Co
Total Level: 1790
P2P Combat Level:124
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aussie
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yep depends what event it is.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? ahh idk im in western australia if that helps?
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1 or 2 depending what they are
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes i just left one
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yeh
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? read a vexillum
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 defence
Do you like Quests? no
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
i like to do events to take a break from whatver im working on, i like to meet new people
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer:A
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?

21-Apr-2011 14:28:15

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Compost Co, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

21-Apr-2011 14:38:35

Ammon Erebos

Ammon Erebos

Posts: 1,365 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:ammon erebos
Total Level:2345
P2P Combat Level:138
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? i suppose
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes as much as i am able
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? qld
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3 depends on what the events are mostly and work time
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? depends, mostly I can be mature and sensible, but i know i am cheeky at times
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? was asked if i was interested in joining a couple times by a couple senior members
What are your current goals in runescape? all stats 90+ except fletching.
Do you like Quests? yes have quest cape
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? social interaction and meeting new friends
What do you consider yourself;
I guess I am that, as all my stats are fairly high, yes combat ones highest but overall i prefer being balanced

22-Apr-2011 07:56:46 - Last edited on 22-Apr-2011 14:16:00 by Ammon Erebos

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Ammon Erebos, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

22-Apr-2011 14:26:24

SOULESS01

SOULESS01

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: SOULREAVER01 WAS DRAVENWOLF6
Total Level:1722
P2P Combat Level:121
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? I WILL MAKE IT HOME WORLD
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? SORRY USA BUT ON ALL THE TIME
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?I WILL ATTEND ALL I CAN I LIKE EVENTS
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)?ANYTIME U HAVE ONE
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I WOULD SAY ALL IF I HAVE THE REQUIRMENTS
Will you follow all the clan rules? YES SIR
Will you follow all Jagex rules? ALWAYS
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? NOT NOW
Will you be mature enough for this clan? YES
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? MYSTEC MAGE
What are your current goals in runescape?I WANT ALL 99S
Do you like Quests? NOT REALLY BUT HAVE DONE A FEW LOL
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
I WANT TO BE IN A CLAN THAT IS HELPFULL AND CAN SHOW ME WHAT I DONT KNOW AND SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP WERE NEEDED
What do you consider yourself; I AM A GAMER
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: A BUT I DONT LIKE FARMING OR RC HAVE BEEN TRYING DUNGEONERING ALOT

30-Apr-2011 11:16:56

Nolife Demon
Jul Member 2010

Nolife Demon

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations SOULREAVER01, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Thank you

30-Apr-2011 15:18:28

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top