Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Karmaa
Nov Member 2022

Karmaa

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.Application form
Please fill out and post the application form bellow onto this thread if you would like to join Omniskillers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: TehNamesTom
Total Level: 1826
P2P Combat Level: 112
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aussie :)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3+
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yess
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yess
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? On The Forums.
What are your current goals in runescape? 2000 total
Do you like Quests? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? To Meet New People And To Have Fun.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: A) Omniskiller

01-May-2011 07:55:00 - Last edited on 02-May-2011 07:36:40 by Karmaa

Killanyone

Killanyone

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name :D izzaholic (old name Killanyone10)
Total Level:2023
P2P Combat Level:129
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aussie
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8;30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? only 4 cause got training etc :S
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? i was in this but cause i quit but now i'm bak :D
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? was ex member
What are your current goals in runescape? making money
Do you like Quests? abit
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? to skill and take part in events
What do you consider yourself; A
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)

01-May-2011 08:37:50

Nolife Demon
Jul Member 2010

Nolife Demon

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Dizzaholic, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

01-May-2011 11:28:21

Nolife Demon
Jul Member 2010

Nolife Demon

Congratulations TehNamesTom, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

02-May-2011 07:38:25

Harrs
Nov Member 2023

Harrs

Posts: 698 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Jakeval
Total Level: 2221
P2P Combat Level: 135
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? ya
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Aus
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? ya
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 6:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4+
Will you follow all the clan rules? ya
Will you follow all Jagex rules? ya
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? nup
Will you be mature enough for this clan? ya
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? lol, need I say?
What are your current goals in runescape? skill
Do you like Quests? no
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? few friends in the clan. i like the members
Answer: Skiller
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones?
Cleric already ranked me, just so ya no.

09-May-2011 15:13:04 - Last edited on 09-May-2011 15:15:39 by Harrs

Nolife Demon
Jul Member 2010

Nolife Demon

Congratulations Jakeval, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

10-May-2011 14:03:43

Servantes

Servantes

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
Please fill out and post the application form bellow onto this thread if you would like to join Omniskillers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: Servantes
Total Level: 1771
P2P Combat Level: 116
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes, and yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 10 GMT
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-2, maybe more, depending on the events, and the amount of free time I have
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I left one,
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Acmene helped me with joining, and I don't remember the other one who set out the clan vexilum, and asked if I wanted to join.
What are your current goals in runescape?
Do you like Quests? yes, 295 QP atm
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Because I like events, skilling and killing.
Answer: I would consider myself as an Omniskiller, although slightly more killer than skiller. (I don't PvP though)
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones? yes

14-May-2011 12:15:47 - Last edited on 14-May-2011 12:16:22 by Servantes

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top