-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

[#KXXOYBFB5]

[#KXXOYBFB5]

Posts: 118 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Toyota Ke70
Total Level: 2056
P2P Combat Level: 133
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yepp
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia, QLD
Age? (optional) 17 - 18 in 3 months
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes :D
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
8:30pm QLD
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? as many as i can i work full time so its hard to make the time if i can make it i will come for sure.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i have
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i will
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Totally will
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? PvM Elysiann told me cause i know him in real life
What are your current goals in runescape?
currently getting 95 pray i know im lvl 133 without 95 pray thats bad but meh. and want to get 96 sum and herby and get my dung up with the events :)
Do you like Quests? Yes and no i have 259 points :/
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? yes when i get my 95 pray i will haha :)
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? to make more friends and join a community that enjoy the same stuff as me.

12-Sep-2012 09:45:30

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Toyota Ke70 , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

12-Sep-2012 12:19:17

Rail me
Nov Member 2023

Rail me

Posts: 954 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: mortal undo.
Total Level: 2071.
P2P Combat Level: 126.
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no.
Age? (optional) 21.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top])
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-4.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
forums.
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 construction.
Do you like Quests? sometimes.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? indeed.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? social aspects.

12-Sep-2012 12:36:37

Ptr

Ptr

Posts: 158 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ptr
Total Level: 1842
P2P Combat Level: 111
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No, UK
Age? (optional) 21
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) 10:30am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? definitely 1, possibly more!
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently left
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Life Force
What are your current goals in runescape? 92 fishing, 92 fm, 92 fletching - need to get these to 99 soon
Do you like Quests? Neither like or dislike, do quests when I need the reward :P
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources (You get a point each time you cap)? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Looking for a chilled out bunch of people to play the game with

17-Sep-2012 10:17:08

Mau5xillery

Mau5xillery

Posts: 499 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Xtr3m3 Tk0
Total Level: 2004
P2P Combat Level: 126
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no,usa
Age? (optional) 19
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Chat:always,Events:if i dont have something already planned ,then yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember the time:[State event times shown at top]) Utc 6:00 Central time
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? As many as possible
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? of course
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Life Force
What are your current goals in runescape? For now,finishing off turmoil & getting my first chaotic
Do you like Quests? <<< forum picture haha
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes

18-Sep-2012 14:41:04

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Xtr3m3 Tk0 , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note getting and maintaining rank is provisional on your ability to make 1 normal event and cap at Citadel.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

18-Sep-2012 15:02:14

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top