Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Sonsa1 , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

17-Jun-2012 14:42:22

Kamaliibro2

Kamaliibro2

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: kamaliibro2
Total Level: 1743 training mining atm
P2P Combat Level: 113
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
no
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
idk but im online like 14 hrs a day from about 8am-8 or 9pm in oahu unless i am going out
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
depends how much are done in a week and if i have the requirements to enter that place like saradomin is not able but i can do other skill things or combat
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
yea
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
No but i was going to join another clan
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
acmene
What are your current goals in runescape?
99 fletching 85+ mining 70 agil for sara 88 summoning 81 dung 99 wc
Do you like Quests?
Only the quests that give me benefits or quests that lead up to another quest tht gives benefits
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
Only the ones that i am currently training the stats like woodcutting mining and summoning
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Im interested in training and various events

18-Jun-2012 02:57:29

xKING SWIFTx
Nov Member 2018

xKING SWIFTx

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: slayer15710
Total Level: 1711
P2P Combat Level: 108
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
Age? (optional) 22
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes as much as i can
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 0330 am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? as many as i can ( i work crazy hours)
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes i will
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes i will
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
a friend of mine MASTER SNOW
What are your current goals in runescape? To level up my week skills like dung rc herb mining smithing etc
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i herd it was a great clan and iv never been in one before so i worked as hard as i could to get over 1700 total levels to join

20-Jun-2012 08:58:15

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Slayer15710 , you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.

Thank you

20-Jun-2012 13:24:35

UndyingKing
Jul Member 2023

UndyingKing

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: ZombieKing23
Total Level: 2019
P2P Combat Level: 131
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no USA
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Clan Chat,Yes, Event Active,Will have to work on
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) (UTC-6:00) central (US & Canada)
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1 or 2 but will try to mix them up every week (time zone difficulty) but will figure it out
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes have for the past 8 years ^_^
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Cleric Ender
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Defence and Slayer( currently 95 Defence and 91 Slayer
Do you like Quests? Yes and No
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Reply: I want to find a good clan that will help me in my future proggression of the game and i feel that this clan has a good helpful attitude

20-Jun-2012 13:28:18

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations ZombieKing23, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.

Thank you

20-Jun-2012 13:38:04

Tyball9

Tyball9

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Try4 Dicing (will be changed soon)
Total Level:1719
P2P Combat Level:113
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
Age?16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?yes
What is the Event time for you? 6:30 am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3-4
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?no
Will you be mature enough for this clan?yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?xchaotickyle
What are your current goals in runescape?have fun!
Do you like Quests?not really but ill do them if i have to
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?heard was a good and fun clan to get into and also i love skilling

29-Jun-2012 11:38:58

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top